Did Fani Willis Really Have Her Dress On Backwards.

I don’t know if this should even belong in this Political Forum, but it’s all over the airways.

It seems Fani Willis had her dress on backwards during her riveting testimony this past week.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...t-hearing.html

As a guy, I would have not noticed, but women, they all are shaking their heads in disbelieve.

I guess the the Mods can move this to the Sandbox as a really funny story if they see fit.
Kinda turns me on!
Don't know if it's photo shopped?
Sure she had her dress on backwards, Jackie. That’s so she could get it off faster and spend more taxpayer dollars defending herself against aliens, Jewish Space Lasers and Trump .

Everybody knows that, man!

HAHAHAHSSHSHSHSHAGS
Wade got paid $600,000 to take the case. He was just the third choice. Now we know why he left his wife for Fani. Money talks.
Who really gives a fuck if her dress was worn wrong.
Who really gives a fuck if her dress was worn wrong. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I do. Gives me a stiffy
Easy access
Who really gives a fuck if her dress was worn wrong. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Agree, she was smart enough to pass the Georgia Bar exam.
I do. Gives me a stiffy
Easy access Originally Posted by winn dixie
As long as you don't put the Confederate Flag in your avatar anymore she might let you have access. LOL.
Because libbys are modest? They don't do handies in theatres or suck off dudes in bathrooms.
Moved to the Sandbox
Just another reason trumpy is not guilty lol. That and she had a boyfriend omg means all of trumpy trials and indictments should be thrown out and he sb paid 800 million.

Btw believers in wtf, if her boops were in back then she had the dress on backwards. It's really not that difficult if you have seen ladies in dresses. I understand though that mega nuts are not used to ladies in dresses
Just another reason trumpy is not guilty lol. That and she had a boyfriend omg means all of trumpy trials and indictments should be thrown out and he sb paid 800 million.

Btw believers in wtf, if her boobs were in back then she had the dress on backwards. It's really not that difficult if you have seen ladies in dresses. I understand though that mega nuts are not used to ladies in dresses
Maybe she just had sex before the hearing?
I'm rock fucking hard thinking about fani! Nice ass and smart. Yum
A 3 way with myself fani and kamala?
and then I'd be like
Damn they sexy
Unzip that dress and see a 5'5 140 lb goddess. Yes and please