Wasted time waiting for Magen

I exchanged a couple of PMs with Magen on the board and nailed down to meet on Monday, before she left town, at 6:30pm at a hotel around Galleria. And we said we are going to confirm an hour before that.

To make sure of this happening, I texted her 4:30 to confirm and no response, after a couple of texts, I didn't get anything until 6pm. At that point I almost gave up and started working on my plan B, but since I got hers, though late, I dashed out from my office downtown and tried to get there on time. We later talked on phone and she told me she was late, stuck in traffic, running to the hotel and asked me to call her when I am near Gallerai.

As I got near Galleria, I called again and then found out her place is actually at Kirby + 610; I basically made a big loop and had to U-turn and went back. Don't forget it was Rodeo and that area was a mess and part of Kirby was closed. While I was stopping and going, I sent her texts letting her know I am running late because of the traffic fiasco. I perhaps was 15mins late at that point. No response. I remember I sent her a couple more texts afterwards but never get a response. By the time I get to her place waiting, I admit I was late but a little courtsey of letting me know this is not going to happen because of a subsequent appt with someone else would be nice and I don't have to keep waiting or I could go head somewhere else. Looking back, perhaps I should go somewhere else if no response within 15mins.

I ended up wasting 2 hours that eve.
  • rooky
  • 03-18-2010, 05:23 AM
I have wasted 2.5 hours with Iris from backpage, 2 hours with maria from backpage, and almost 3 hours with Dani from backpage!! All three no call no shows. I'm done with hispanic providers i'm going back to asians.
I believe Megan has had scheduling problems before in Houston.
Magan? Megan?

How can someone know who this is about.
hahaha is funny b/c when we have a party and we want ppl there around 8Pm we tell them to be at the party at 6pm lol we alway late lol...
  • bbkid
  • 03-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Magan? Megan?

How can someone know who this is about. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=28818 - Maybe this one?

My take is that it was bad situation for both of you. You were late. Period. No excuse for the lack of communication, but you were late. fyi - I don't wait on them (ladies) either. You're late-you're done.
These girls aren't trying to climb the corporate ladder......Remember, guys cancel more than girls do....they just can't post alerts on us "flakes" So, they over schedule.....Most of the time, it works out for both....sometimes, it doesn't.....you got caught in that scheduling fiasco. At the end of the day, it is what it is.

And, that girl doesn't look Hispanic.
[quote=san5050;186186]I exchanged a couple of PMs with Magen on the board and nailed down to meet on Monday, before she left town, at 6:30pm at a hotel around Galleria. [QUOTE]

I'm not sure of who was at fault here. You say it was a hotel near the Galleria, but later you say it was really near Kirby and 610. Did she tell you the wrong hotel, or did you just make a mistake about where it was located?
If she gave you bad information, that's her fault, but if you just got it wrong, then it was your fault that you had to turn around and you were late.
Either way, there is no excuse for her not responding to calls or texts. That will automatically put her on a lot of guys' No Call Lists.
BTW, I hardly think that rudeness and lack of professionalism have anything to do with race or ethnicity. As hobby veterans have all seen, there are flakes of every description in this game.
Since when is a NCNS an alert? Does this not belong in the Indy review section instead?

Moved from Alerts as it does not meet the criteria of a Alert, please use Alert forum for cases of endangerment not for miscommunication and time wasted.
I have wasted 2.5 hours with Iris from backpage, 2 hours with maria from backpage, and almost 3 hours with Dani from backpage!! All three no call no shows. I'm done with hispanic providers i'm going back to asians. Originally Posted by rooky
I had no idea Megan was Hispanic, I thought she was white.
I had no idea Megan was Hispanic, I thought she was white. Originally Posted by texaspapi
LMAO! I have inspected her from head to toe many many times, inside and out and found no trace of Hispanic heritage. I have heard her speak ghetto before, so I know she is bilingual.
I'm done with hispanic providers i'm going back to asians. Originally Posted by rooky
Good idea. And most definately stay away from blondes...trust me, they're evil.
  • Magen
  • 03-18-2010, 01:15 PM
just thought i'd get my side of the story out! First off i not hispanic at all!! Thanks CPI for your input! lol. The problem was that yes i didnt get his text untill late and yes i did get stuck in traffic and i did let him know that! He told me he was stuck in traffic but was "fixing" to exit. i told him that i was off of 59 and kirby... i dont believe 610 and kirby meet so im not understanding that! when your more then 15 minutes late to an appointment i thin k you should at least check with your lady and say you know what hey im running late do you have another appointment or do we need to reschudle? I've had a few guys go that route adn it always works out for both of us! now im not saying i was not worng for not responding to his messages later on but i did get busy and had other things to do? So i guess i need to make my applogies to San5050- i applogize for not answering your calls and making you waste your time. I hope all is well now for the time being!

magen
With this reply let's move on to some other drama. Both partites had their say.