Larissa Jones Review

She’s mad for me submitting a review. Can you please purge it? Someone showed her the review. I appreciate the help.
Once you post it, you own it
you posted the review 4 months ago. tell Larissa to get over it.
Count your blessings. One woman who had a problem with something I wrote in a review waited until our next session, when she had my balls in her hand, before she said anything about it.
Reviews aren't removed, unless you fabricated the entire thing. What's her problem anyway? It's a great review, nothing derogatory.
She’s very discreet/guarded of her privacy. If the review can’t be taken down, then it is what it is. If she holds a grudge, I guess it’s been a great ride.
Knowing how she feels about reviews, did you ask if it would be ok for you to post one?
Knowing how she feels about reviews, did you ask if it would be ok for you to post one? Originally Posted by TinMan
Yeah, dude. I saw her once, two years ago. She made it clear she doesn’t care for reviews, at least not here. Best to check.
She logged onto the site a few days after you posted the review.

If she had a beef with your review, something needed to be said then in March.

She doesn't list that she has a "No Review Policy".

The review stays, along with all the other reviews.

It's not your responsibility to determine if a provider has a no review policy. You can write whatever you wish.