Galactic Cap

Would like to hear any and all opinions, from girls also, about the Galactic Cap;

https://www.galacticcap.com/

Instructions say to apply to a 'clean and dry penis'. Mine is always clean but its never dry when its being called to duty!!

Thanks,
great threAD. I was pretty amazed by these.
Ain't no way I'd use that. For a lot of reasons.
Ain't no way I'd use that. For a lot of reasons. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Yeah, that would be a "Hell No"...
Yeah, that would be a "Hell No"... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Right?

I mean - some people need a warning on a coffee cup that "Caution: Coffee is hot" - and they have to get all those steps right to secure their baby gravy?

Fuck.

I consider myself somewhat intelligent, and I don't trust myself to get all those steps right. So, indeed Hell fucking no.
Yeah, that would be a "Hell No"... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks Alyssa I hold you in high esteem and value greatly your opinion and No I have not forgotten that I owe you a return visit with my red cap!!!
Thanks Alyssa I hold you in high esteem and value greatly your opinion and No I have not forgotten that I owe you a return visit with my red cap!!! Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien
Long as it's Not a Galactic Cap...
Why buy that when you can use scotch tape?
There used two be (back in the 60's) a cum drum named "Tips" and the claim was it only covered the tip.

Fuck.

I consider myself somewhat intelligent, and I don't trust myself to get all those steps right. So, indeed Hell fucking no. Originally Posted by idiot savant

I am borderline retarded so with that said, I'm out
It looks longer than 1.3 inches... I'm out, too.
Why buy that when you can use scotch tape? Originally Posted by Mike Meatmaster
Cause scotch tape doesnt have the peepee hole...duh.

Besides, taking it off would likely cause me to yell "KELLY CLARKSON" among other things.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I am borderline retarded so with that said, I'm out Originally Posted by notanewbie
Not borderline at all.

It looks longer than 1.3 inches... I'm out, too. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Leave me out of it.