URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Fredericksburg in a shopping strip
Activities: Good massage, cbj, mish
Hair Length and Color: Looked dark with brown or blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was about 5’6 (5’7 with here footware. She did look a little older but looked very good for her age. No tattoos that i saw, decent size breasts (maybe Cs?) nice legs but not much of an ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I met her the other night, didn't think she was near forty, but sometimes it's hard to tell, real age.
Yeah it was hard to really tell.
A couple of weeks ago Cindy pleased me and just OK for a return.
Cindy is a winner in my book for looks, youth and skills.

She returns on the 15th as Tiffany leaves on the 14th. Note Mother Nature is visiting Tiffany this week.
Cindy is a winner in my book for looks, youth and skills.

She returns on the 15th as Tiffany leaves on the 14th. Note Mother Nature is visiting Tiffany this week. Originally Posted by SpursFan
Thank you SF: looking forward to Cindy’s return. I’ll be there early to beat the crowds. Special note to your note: Tiffany is already to go, even hornier now that she can not have DATY. Everything else is a go. No more blood on the sheets. Nothing stops Tiffany. Special reduced price for no DATY. Like SF said, blowout day tomorrow. She says she has a line already. Definitely worth the wait.
Thanks for the info. Lucy, in the queue.

Anyone ever DatY and then the chick starts moaning and muttering in another language, maybe Mandarin, then she cums?