providers online dating on the rise

Do you know how hard it is to sit through a date with a girl you know is a provider and not let her know you know what you know?

Oddly enough... most providers profile states "not here for sex or one night stands" duh...

its all in good fun... as long as dinner and drinks comes in just under 200 bucks and the evening end in an over night date.
Some of us are looking for love too
If it existed... We wouldn't all be here
So you go onto legitimate dating sites and find providers in the hope of getting an overnight for 200?
I disagree about "if it existed, we wouldn't all be here" statement.

Love comes in many forms--romantic, spiritual, physical, love of a child or a pet..... I know that in my sessions, there is love. Even if it is only for a short time, it is REAL.

Sincerely,
So you go onto legitimate dating sites and find providers in the hope of getting an overnight for 200? Originally Posted by txAustin202
Missed the humor in that did ya?
But it has happened.
I would think just as many 'john's' there too,, hell some of us do get tired of Providers and want someone to tell us we are cute and or nice, because its TRUE not because I am paying them to say so. ( :
Missed the humor in that did ya?
But it has happened. Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Nope. Call me dense but I don't see anything humorous about it. It may be all in good fun for you but I'm sure it's not for the lady. At least in the hobby, both parties know why they're there. You're pretty much just being a predator.
I have tried an online dating site and funny how many hobbiest's handles from here, are the same ones as their user name on the dating site. Most will not post a pic of course. Can't have the wife finding out

I agree with Abby some ladies just like guys are looking for real love too. Just because one is a provider does not mean she does not want someone to love.
I have tried an online dating site and funny how many hobbiest's handles from here, are the same ones as their user name on the dating site. Most will not post a pic of course. Can't have the wife finding out

I agree with Abby some ladies just like guys are looking for real love too. Just because one is a provider does not mean she does not want someone to love. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
The catch is finding a civie who is willing to faithfully commit on any level to a woman who spreads her legs, butt cheeks and sucks dicks all day before coming home to bed.

For this reason I would Never attach emotionally to a provider. I can't imagine any man who truly loves a woman as his romantic partner being OK with sharing that part of her.

I once went on a civie date with a woman who was kind and honest enough to disclose after the initial platonic date that she was a full time provider. She felt honesty was critical for us to move forward as a civie relationship.

Because my initial interest in her was on a deeper level than just the physical I opted to stick with friendship and to this day we are close friends because of who she is rather than what she does.
Nope. Call me dense but I don't see anything humorous about it. It may be all in good fun for you but I'm sure it's not for the lady. At least in the hobby, both parties know why they're there. You're pretty much just being a predator. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Is it any more predator than going on a date and have a one night stand?
The only difference is i know what she does for a living.
I have even emailed a girl and said... Would u still go out with me if I know what u did for a living? Funny part is we actually saw each other for a while.
Calm down...its only pussy.

I agree with Abby some ladies just like guys are looking for real love too. Just because one is a provider does not mean she does not want someone to love. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I wasn't saying Yall Dnt want love too.
Nope. Call me dense but I don't see anything humorous about it. It may be all in good fun for you but I'm sure it's not for the lady. At least in the hobby, both parties know why they're there. You're pretty much just being a predator. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Also, capt morals... The reason this came to mind to begin with...is because I saw an obiously new girl post... And use pics I recognized from other sites. I emailed her to tell her it might not be a good idea for her safety. She thanked me and removed pics.

Sincerely...the predator....
That is true, I'd never want to be in a serious relationship and doing this. Nor would I ever want my man to be "ok" with what I do. If he is, well he is not the man for me, that's for sure!

The catch is finding a civie who is willing to faithfully commit on any level to a woman who spreads her legs, butt cheeks and sucks dicks all day before coming home to bed.

For this reason I would Never attach emotionally to a provider. I can't imagine any man who truly loves a woman as his romantic partner being OK with sharing that part of her.

I once went on a civie date with a woman who was kind and honest enough to disclose after the initial platonic date that she was a full time provider. She felt honesty was critical for us to move forward as a civie relationship.

Because my initial interest in her was on a deeper level than just the physical I opted to stick with friendship and to this day we are close friends because of who she is rather than what she does. Originally Posted by Codybeast
So, are we looking for love in all the wrong places?