IS IT WORTH IT

I was thinking of taking a weekend trip one day but will it be worth it let me know if you interested email me or pm subject dallas
Good question! I actually thought the same thing. I have plans to visit next week. I visited Dallas quite a few times, when I was in the biz several years ago (while based out of SA and ATX). I always had a good response, but things seem to be quite different now or Maybe I'm just getting old ;-)
Gwen, it seems that ladies keep choosing weeks I'm not available.
We have damn near 900 providers on P411, in Dallas... why not. Come on down. It's not like one more hooker will make or break us. Might as well!

Be ready to work, though. Guys here have lots of options. Just saying. It's not like OKC where they will fuck anything with a pulse.

Okay I lied... it's just like OKC.
Lmao!!!!!!!!

You ladies should come on down. But come on a weekday. :-)

We have damn near 900 providers on P411, in Dallas... why not. Come on down. It's not like one more hooker will make or break us. Might as well!

Be ready to work, though. Guys here have lots of options. Just saying. It's not like OKC where they will fuck anything with a pulse.

Okay I lied... it's just like OKC. Originally Posted by Dannie
well the only time I can come is on the weekend like Friday to Sunday cause I have obligations. I was just hoping to see my old friends and make new ones as well