Tongue-Tied

• S-Man
  • 10-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Years ago when I occasionally frequented RaginCajun's happy hours, a particular woman caught my attention. Fortunately, there were very few occasions when we both would attend. For whatever reason, I got tongue-tied whenever I attempted a conversation. I felt I had time-traveled back to my middle school*days.

I never made an appointment to see her back then. Even though I am a more experienced hobbyist, reading her recent posts brought up those embarrassing memories.

Funny thing, if she was not a provider, I probably would not have gotten tongue-tied. Since I do not look at every beautiful woman whom I meet as a potential sex partner, I would have been relaxed and had a normal conversation.

Have you guys ever gotten tongue-tied or intimated by a provider?
I have become very shy around certain men. Especially if a man has a board presence and then suddenly, I'm visiting with him.

This can be the case where it's not an appointment but I'm just in a social situation and I find the man incredibly masculine and appealing on some base level. Sometimes, it's just intimidating.

I know that you asked this of other gentlemen, but I thought that I would chime in!!!

It happens. I would suggest that you tell this woman that you were tongue-tied and explain yourself. She would probably be charmed by your actions.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I think she would be very charmed that you were so nervous!
Amen Sadie Just your Lovely smile makes me Tongue Tied
...Nevermind... (keeping thought to self)

My mind is ALWAYS in the gutter, sorry.

XOXO,
Italiana Princess
I never made an appointment to see her back then. Even though I am a more experienced hobbyist, reading her recent posts brought up those embarrassing memories. Originally Posted by S-Man
I understand the being embarrassed, but if she has re-surfaced and taking appts., why not attempt to see her? If and when you do see her BCD, tell her how you admired her from afar and the effect she had on you. I think she will appreciate and be flattered that you thought so highly of her.

Another reason you might want to try to see her BCD is she might disappear again, if she ever left. Do you want it to be one of those cases of I wish I would have seen her while I still had the chance?
...Nevermind... (keeping thought to self)

My mind is ALWAYS in the gutter, sorry.

XOXO,
Italiana Princess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Nothing quite like a meeting of the minds