Moving to Cleveland, OH. Hello!

Hi everyone! I am Shannah Savannah!
I am a live-in nanny and the family I work for is moving to Cleveland, OH in May.
I just wanted to say hi and that I will be in your neck of the woods posting in here when I have time.
I am reviewed here and on indys with Lexxxy just in case anyone wanted to check out if I'm spam or not lol.
It only says I am a registered member instead of a provider because my account was inactive for too long.
I hope I get to know you all on here
Looking through the avatars there are gorgeous providers in Ohio!
Welcome to Cleveland! Your Showcase and website seem to indicate that you only do duos with Lexxxy. Maybe you could provide a few updated pics and a list of your solo donations?
Welcome to The Land hun, if you have any questions or need a partner ..... Feel free to get in touch!!!! Hope you love it here!!
Enjoy it here in Cleveland and be safe......xoxoxo
Welcome to Cleveland! Your Showcase and website seem to indicate that you only do duos with Lexxxy. Maybe you could provide a few updated pics and a list of your solo donations? Originally Posted by HappyManToo
I actually will only be seeing new people with my GF Lexxxy when she is in town.
The only people I will be seeing alone are people I have already met which I should update =)
I do have new pics up=)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!!!