Congrats to London Rayne

Congrats to London Rayne on her graduation!! Way to go girl!!!
Congrats to London Rayne on her graduation and a super cool new home!!!
Awww thanks you guys! Naomi you have a pic lol!

I could not have done this or moved into the new lake house without my friends in the hobby, so thank you all! Dreams do in fact come true, and you are all invited to watch the boats pass by from my deck because buying a boat will have to wait a bit lol. Seems 20% on a house was more like 35% percent after all the hidden costs!!

I will see if I can post some pics of the view at least, because well I don't exactly need to give away where I will be living lol.

Again. thank you all for helping me through this and being so supportive. You have all touched my life in one way or the other, and I really appreciate it. I am so effin happy right now it is unreal!! Waking up to the water everyday was just what I needed!!
Congrats London!! Hard work does payoff!!
Congratulations London!
Hey congrats gorgeous!!!
That is fabulous love! I'm so proud of you!
Congratulations London. That is a real achievement!
Congrats!
woohoooooooooooooooooooo ooo awesome!!
Awww thanks you guys! Naomi you have a pic lol!

I could not have done this or moved into the new lake house without my friends in the hobby, so thank you all! Dreams do in fact come true, and you are all invited to watch the boats pass by from my deck because buying a boat will have to wait a bit lol. Seems 20% on a house was more like 35% percent after all the hidden costs!!

I will see if I can post some pics of the view at least, because well I don't exactly need to give away where I will be living lol.

Again. thank you all for helping me through this and being so supportive. You have all touched my life in one way or the other, and I really appreciate it. I am so effin happy right now it is unreal!! Waking up to the water everyday was just what I needed!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
This is clearly an attempt to hijack the Congratulations to London Thread - You're gonna get another "time-out"!!

Enjoy the new digs and I hope you have a nice place picked out to hang the diploma!!
Awesome!! Congrats!!
congrats London
Awesome Sexy.

This is good news :-)

Good work and congrats.