Hello! :)

Hello, I'm a new companion named Claudia Carter. I look forward to learning alot and making new friends! Thanks for reading my post, this forum is very inspiring.

Kisses Claudia
Welcome to the site Claudia, I hope you enjoy it. I looked at your link and there was a photo of Miami - you're in Miami also?

Leah Ireland x
Welcome aboard!
Welcome Claudia, glad to see that you have gotten with the program with regard to an avatar.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Congrats on your SAINTS and welcome aboard.
  • Eliza
  • 02-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Hello and welcome!
Welcome Claudia,
Are you new to the biz? If so, having your own website is a great investment and will speak volumes for your reputation should you decide to branch out on your own instead of marketing yourself through another companion's site.
Welcome Claudia, glad to see that you have gotten with the program with regard to an avatar. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Shouldn't she be facing the other way to the camera?

Welcome Claudia!
Welcome Lady Claudia
This is indeed a place for learning and good advice. But, truth be told, there are some smart-alecks here too.
And wanna-be smart alecks
Hello, I'm a new companion named Claudia Carter. I look forward to learning alot and making new friends! Thanks for reading my post, this forum is very inspiring.

Kisses Claudia Originally Posted by ClaudiaCarter

Wow, nice view from behind

Welcome.
But, truth be told, there are some smart-alecks here too. Originally Posted by John Bull
I resemble that remark!
I resemble that remark! Originally Posted by SR Only
Sure you're not one of the wannabes PJ had in mind
Welcome Claudia,
Are you new to the biz? If so, having your own website is a great investment and will speak volumes for your reputation should you decide to branch out on your own instead of marketing yourself through another companion's site. Originally Posted by Exotic Lily
I'm currently mentoring Claudia, yes she is brand new. Claudia's own website will be available in the near future.

Welcome girlfriend! xoxo, Sophie
Glad you made it!