WHY OH WHY?

Can someone please explain this to me?

Providers have this great tool called P411. They put effort into getting listed there.

I know they use it for screening, but they have at their fingertips all the info they need to provide outstanding service to their clients, and most don't use it.

If I had a source that would list all the wants and desires of my potential returning customers, that THEY THEMSELVES took the time to fill out, I would use the shit out of it. I would have the happiest customers in the world. They would NEVER need to see anyone else for the services I provide.

Why oh WHY don't ladies examine the profiles of their clients on P411? I just don't understand it.
I to wander about this too.Of my 9 ok's three have looked at my profile.
Because most of the guys don't fill in the info.
I always look his profile over but as Lady said .... most don't bother to fill it out either.
I'm thinking not filling out the P411 profile doesn't add an ounce of safety, Unless you're truly stupid. But it could lead to a lot of unnecessary disappointment. IJS
His 'about me' has nothing to do with safety but if she's not checking his profile out at all she's probably not looking at his p411 ref's/okay's either.