Interesting Phone Call

Well I Just Wanted To Share That I Got A Phone Call From One Of My Regular Clients Who Is A Member Of This Forum As Well As Many Others Anyway He Informs Me That There Was A Statement That I Am Using Fake Pictures And For Potential Clients I Just Want To Say I Have Never Used A Fake Picture And Have Never Been Accused Of Using Fake Pictures I Have 66 Reviews On TheEroticReview I Have 6 Reviews On NaughtyReviews And 15 Reviews Here On Eccie And Not One Of Them State That My Pictures Are Not Me In Fact Some Say My Pictures Dont Do Me Justice Because I Look Better In Person Like Im Sure Most Other Ladies In This Profession. So With That Being Said I Wanted To Clear That Up For Myself And Make That Clear That Every Picture I Post Is Me,Myself, And I. So With That Being Said Everyone Have A Good And Stay Safe!
I think that clears up that issue.

Pretty girl, too.
My bad, and I'm sorry for the confusion.
  • LNK
  • 03-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Not sure how this is an alert, but it certainly clears up that little confusion.
yes i just wanted to clear it for myself thanks guys for reading it and its not an alert but i didnt know where else to post this topic :/
I wish I had time to do a personal, full body inspection of you to make sure it's your pic...
lol well whenever you get the time you can definitely do that and see for yourself
Moved here.
I wish I had time to do a personal, full body inspection of you to make sure it's your pic...
Aww..guess what??? I did and I can assure you she is definitely the lady in the pics and is even finer in person! A review will be coming soon.
  • Netx9
  • 03-11-2014, 06:31 PM
This is a conundrum.... Only way you find out is if someone disclosed the ROS part of the review. I ordinarily don't approve of that but at the same time, how do you address the issue without disclosing you have access to the ROS. How do you correct the misperception? Hmmm... Oh well... Perhaps you could contact the reviewer/client and ask him to retract.... Not really sure what you should have done but glad you cleared the air.

Damn, now im jealous. Guess ill have to settle for the ROS.

Aww..guess what??? I did and I can assure you she is definitely the lady in the pics and is even finer in person! A review will be coming soon. Originally Posted by wild_times
This is a conundrum.... Only way you find out is if someone disclosed the ROS part of the review. I ordinarily don't approve of that but at the same time, how do you address the issue without disclosing you have access to the ROS. How do you correct the misperception? Hmmm... Oh well... Perhaps you could contact the reviewer/client and ask him to retract.... Not really sure what you should have done but glad you cleared the air.
Originally Posted by Netx9
You don't have to have ROS, if you read the comments others made on the review they say not the girl in the pics.
yea because i seen the review but not the full access to it i guess. and i didnt even know that was said in the review until one of my clients told me and a few comments that said "to bad shes not the one in the pics" but those comments now have been erased since i proved im real.
  • Netx9
  • 03-11-2014, 08:33 PM
The comments in the review are in private tags... So unless they were not originally and a mod put them in later, then how did you see them? Same issue as ROS. Of course, you admitted a client told you who had seen the ROS and other comments which were in private tags. Again, not a complaint... You guys hear stuff from ROS and private all the time... I just generally don't approve of that but understand how and why you'd want to clear up a fake pic accusation.
They weren't private at first. I fixed them.