Speaking of screening...

Gentlemen, do you screen your providers? If so, do you just check her reviews or is it more in depth than that? Always been curious on this!
  • Netx9
  • 03-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Research research research! I'm not one to TOFFT on an unknown. Besides reviews, here or elsewhere, checking phone numbers on Google, email addresses too, pics on tineye or Google images, etc.

Another practice I have before ever seeing someone new that isn't reviewed by veteran or trusted members is to screen socially - by that, I mean exchange some pm-s, texts, emails, even a phone call - you can learn a lot or get a vibe from communication styles and responses. A gal who is fun and flirty, prompt to reply, and willing to engage in a little back and forth can increase my comfort level. Of course, based on what's said, I can also get the 'stay away' vibe.

If you have any other suggestions, please share! The social screening has worked quite well for me.
I'll pretty much just go by reviews, listings here and on P411. I'll try to check for ladies with near 100% 'yes' recommendations especially from local well regarded members. For travelers, I'll look at many cities as well. I don't stray to BP only gals at all; too chicken shit.

I've been pretty lucky so far, as the OP knows.
If you are not on P411, and don't have at least a few good reviews, I'm not seeing you. Not foolproof, I know, but it is a strategy that has served me well.

To tell the truth, I have seen enough high-quality providers (Layne included) that I can probably be happy for life just putting the girls I already know in rotation. At this point, you REALLY have to stand out for me to want to see you for the first time.
I do what Netx does. I have never been disappointed since I started this practice. When first starting out I had a misfire or two, but since finding this site and gathering the wisdom from others on here, I can safely say I probably screen harder than most of the ladies do and it has paid off ten fold. Screening and for you "newbies" IF you don't have a disposable hobby phone....GET ONE!!! NEVER use your personal cell phone for hobby use!!!EVER!!!!
I ask the girls I know if they know her. If they say she's legit, then that's a big plus in my book.

Ironically, the last two to get the thumbs up from my regular provider decided that I failed their screening.

Oh well. /shrug
I use to and still use Nash's suggestions. However, I still use my own screening process by google, reviews, and gut feelings.

I also appreciate veteran hobbiest i.e. Netx9 amongst others.

I also tend to stick to the valued ladies I have seen on this site for a while.
You ever had one picked out that looks great ,not a lot of reviews but more than one from guys you seen their reviews before. You call set something up and get their and let's say she's nothing like the photo.may have been her ten years before.it may still be a good date but you still feel a bit cheated because you have this vision where your seeing a really hot babe and she's not.i need at least 10 good recent(1 to 2 years) reviews and pix's.
I've done some reviews on the erotic review and you can probably find the most reviews there.there not all accurate but it's still a great place to research.
You ever had one picked out that looks great ,not a lot of reviews but more than one from guys you seen their reviews before. You call set something up and get their and let's say she's nothing like the photo.may have been her ten years before.it may still be a good date but you still feel a bit cheated because you have this vision where your seeing a really hot babe and she's not.i need at least 10 good recent(1 to 2 years) reviews and pix's.
I've done some reviews on the erotic review and you can probably find the most reviews there.there not all accurate but it's still a great place to research. Originally Posted by daredevil321
When selecting a new lady for an encounter, I pay less attention to her photos than I do the content of her reviews.

Anyone who is expecting a supermodel to open the door in this business is kidding themselves. There is a reason we are called "tricks."

That is not to say the ladies are unattractive. Every lady I've seen has been attractive enough that I would have hit on her in the days of my youth. But, these ladies have to build a "mystique" through advertising to get you in the door.

But, like you and I, these women are normal people with normal flaws. Some have a tummy. Some are older. Some have stretch marks. You get the idea.

And even the most honest of these ladies will use photos in their ads that emphasize their most attractive features and minimize their least attractive feature. For example, I know of a very pretty provider who has huge boobs.....but also a bit of a tummy. Her favorite pose in ads? She's on her back, topless, head tilted back at the camera, with an arm across her stomach. It's a completely accurate, recent, non-photoshopped photo. But even if you are superhuman enough to drag your gaze past the pretty face and giant boobs, her tummy will be hidden by her arm.

And you know what....once you get there, and find out how great she is at head and russian, you're just not gonna give a damn that she's overweight. You've just been "tricked."

No, I would much rather have a semi-attractive lady with great skills and a dirty mind, than a supermodel with a bad attitude. So, pictures don't mean as much to me.
No, I would much rather have a semi-attractive lady with great skills and a dirty mind, than a supermodel with a bad attitude. Originally Posted by PFCffff
+1, PFC. Sounds like the perfect date to me.

Attitude is everything and you can't get that fro photos.
When selecting a new lady for an encounter, I pay less attention to her photos than I do the content of her reviews.

Anyone who is expecting a supermodel to open the door in this business is kidding themselves. There is a reason we are called "tricks."

That is not to say the ladies are unattractive. Every lady I've seen has been attractive enough that I would have hit on her in the days of my youth. But, these ladies have to build a "mystique" through advertising to get you in the door.

But, like you and I, these women are normal people with normal flaws. Some have a tummy. Some are older. Some have stretch marks. You get the idea.

And even the most honest of these ladies will use photos in their ads that emphasize their most attractive features and minimize their least attractive feature. For example, I know of a very pretty provider who has huge boobs.....but also a bit of a tummy. Her favorite pose in ads? She's on her back, topless, head tilted back at the camera, with an arm across her stomach. It's a completely accurate, recent, non-photoshopped photo. But even if you are superhuman enough to drag your gaze past the pretty face and giant boobs, her tummy will be hidden by her arm.

And you know what....once you get there, and find out how great she is at head and russian, you're just not gonna give a damn that she's overweight. You've just been "tricked."

No, I would much rather have a semi-attractive lady with great skills and a dirty mind, than a supermodel with a bad attitude. So, pictures don't mean as much to me. Originally Posted by PFCffff
You miss the point cliff. We write reviews so we fellow hobbyists know what to expect . If a provider states her age to be 28 and I show up and she 38 because someone writes a review and doesn't say that then it's a let down. Not to say she wasn't a good time just not what I expected.my point is if we can't be honest when we write reviews then don't write them.everyone has there opinion on how they pick their provider and mine is not to believe everything you read but to research as many reviews as I can find and then decide.
+1, PFC. Sounds like the perfect date to me.

Attitude is everything and you can't get that fro photos. Originally Posted by borisbaggins

I couldn't agree more Boris!!