1st year on ECCIE

Coming up on one year on this site. I just want to say a big thanks to all my fellow members for their insight, advice, support and humor. Extra big thanks to all the wonderful, lovely ladies I've had the pleasure of sharing their company over the past year. I think I'm over the kid-in-a-candy-shop phase so I'll probably slow it down some keeping to just my favs, a few unmet gals (fair warning Country Girl, KayteeKaboom) and maybe a few travelers.

Once again thanks to all, looking forward to another great year. Everyone play safe, play hard and be careful.
  • LNK
  • 03-27-2014, 07:38 PM
Congrats on a year, BB. Keep on keepin' on.
Congrats
congrats.
That don't sound like slowing down to me. lol
Kaytee and I did a double today. You better jump on that, I know I did. Lmao
awww Boris
congrats!
congrats.
That don't sound like slowing down to me. lol
Kaytee and I did a double today. You better jump on that, I know I did. Lmao Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Whoa! Sounds like the candy shop is still open.
Congrats on your first yr and cheers to it being a great one .
Congrats my pet! It has been a wild ride...literally.

Love you doll! :-)
  • Netx9
  • 03-28-2014, 08:43 AM

Congrats, brother! Any big plans for the big day tomorrow?
Congrats and hope for as good if not better 2nd year.

Congrats, brother! Any big plans for the big day tomorrow? Originally Posted by Netx9
Not really unless I can get a group like Stewie's gals with some "Cool hWhip" on top.
Another yearling. Congrats.
Not really unless I can get a group like Stewie's gals with some "Cool hWhip" on top. Originally Posted by borisbaggins
Omg I love that u quoted Stevie. Family guy is the greatest. You are now officially on the ATF list. Lol happy anniversary baby
Omg I love that u quoted Stevie. Family guy is the greatest. You are now officially on the ATF list. Lol happy anniversary baby Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Giggity-giggity! All riiight!