exposing johns

I just ran across this site. WOW.
https://www.exposingjohns.com/browse
It is a total scam site. They troll the web for profiles and list them on the site. You are then notified that "someone" has put you on the site.

For a small fee of $200, they will then remove you.
Hell, they don't even remove you after they get the money. Rat bastards.

Hi Mike!!! Good to see you in my neck of the woods. Don't you owe me a drink?
Yeah... I just got a txt about my number being on ExposingJohns.Com I don't know how they got my number; however, I suspect it might have been due to CraigsList. I did an internet search and found out that the owner of the domain name is in Malaysia... I checked on scams related to this too... It will be interesting to see if my picture gets listed with my number.. Dirty shit-holes....
I can see how they could get a phone number. How do they get pictures?

Only two ways I can figure: one, these guys are dumb enough to use their own phones, which ties back to a name, which ties back to a facebook account.

Or, two, these are blacklisted johns that the ladies took pictures of, or had the real names of, which then tied back to a facebook page.

Anonymity is vital for guys in this game. But it is just too easy to get a guys info......internet/email.......a sneak peek at the guys drivers license........a simple hidden camera in the driveway will capture face and license plate info. And there you go.
  • Netx9
  • 03-25-2014, 06:49 AM
I just ran across this site. WOW.
https://www.exposingjohns.com/browse Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Damn, it's a good thing my name isn't John!
[QUOTE=PFCffff;1055121918]I can see how they could get a phone number. How do they get pictures?

Only two ways I can figure: one, these guys are dumb enough to use their own phones, which ties back to a name, which ties back to a facebook account.

Or, two, these are blacklisted johns that the ladies took pictures of If you are dumb enough to let someone take your picture you might think of getting out of this, or had the real names of, which then tied back to a facebook page.

Anonymity is vital for guys in this game. But it is just too easy to get a guys info......internet/email.......a sneak peek at the guys drivers license........a simple hidden camera in the driveway will capture face and license plate info. And there you go.This is way it is important for you to do your research before contacting a lady, by research I mean find out everything about what to do and not to do in the hobby[/QUOTE]

If I called some girl off of BP that had no reviews, no one had ever heard of I would not give her any personal info, I would also park a couple of blocks away when first meeting. Now if I was calling me, Layne, Gia, Elena etc... I wouldn't hesitate giving them info they are all well known verifiable ladies.
Just my 2 cents..