Reasons why a guy may not see you

These are some of the reasons guys may not see ladies!
Please feel free to add on to the list.

Bad oral hygiene Brush your teeth and use mouth wash I dont want to taste the 10 guys that were there before me.

Did not bathe before my time. Again I dont want to smell or taste rubber.

Smell like piss ladies after you pee it goes all over your vag use a wet wipe or wash cloth and soap.

Bad Bo on ladies please use a douche once and awhile

Bitchy we dont want to hear about your problems we are there to get off.

Drugs if your on drugs please tell us so we can just take our business else where no one enjoys a crack whore

Always canceling using excuses like your car broke down you were in a accident something came up.

Requesting $300 $ 400 and even $500 and hour who are you kidding that pussy isnt made of gold

Saying you offer services and then we show up and you say you dont do that.

Bad manners just because Im paying you doesnt give you the right to be a cunt

Saying your available 24/7 and then saying your not available

Saying you guarantee your the best. So if its not the best can I ask for a refund or call your customer service rep?

Upselling when you give the price and we show up and everything is more

Cash and dash if you grab the money and take off what you dont think it will catch up with you later.

Your pimp/driver I didnt hire them and certainly dont need them hanging around if you dont feel safe your in the wrong business im paying you tell your lazy pimp/man to get a Fing job and stop living off you.

White women talking ghetto or black um hello your white your not black so act and speak like it

Talking about other clients or providers Im there to see you not hear about them

Acting like you are all that and then whine about everything you are not gods greatest gift go cry to your friends be glad we are paying you and you are getting business stop being greedy and ungrateful.

These are just a few feel free to add more
WOW Fletcher. I have to be on your side on most of these.
Damn...LOL

Sad but true on a lot of them
Reasons I might not see you (or turn around and walk out if I do):

You have posted pictures in your ads which are obviously not you. The old "doorway surprise"!

You have lied about some important fact. (I expect some fudging on the age and weight thing but, seriously, e.g. 50 pound difference from stated weight; 20 year difference from stated age; obvious skin condition; teeth falling out; and so on.)

You smell like you just chain smoked a pack of unfiltered Camels.

Your version of mandatory screening puts me at risk for blackmail, but you take on no risk in return. Thank you, but no thank you.

You act like you have an appointment with the IRS and you're in a big rush to get me the hell out. Thanks for the effort, sweetie.

You make a sympathetic play for extra money, telling me some SOB story about your delinquent ex-boyfriend, your arthritic dog, your favorite tree has Dutch Elm disease, or whatever. Look, I know I'm a trick - please don't make me feel like a straight up sucker.

You look too young to play a grownup game. Go back to class, miss; I want women, not girls. Seriously.

Having said all that...

These situations have been very rare or one-off encounters for me. Most of the providers I've met in this area have been great. They know I like them because I 'll see them again and again.

For me, it basically boils down to: respect me and I'll respect you in return.
"White women talking ghetto or black um hello your white your not black so act and speak like it"

The other stuff you're good on the above um .... really?! What does black sound like and what does white sound like? Help me out with that ... lol @ talking ghetto or black.

Reasons I might not see you (or turn around and walk out if I do):

Your version of mandatory screening puts me at risk for blackmail, but you take on no risk in return. Thank you, but no thank you.

For me, it basically boils down to: respect me and I'll respect you in return. Originally Posted by AnonJohn

No risk!!!!!!!!! We risk you being LE, Killing us, being beat up, ripping us off, stocking us, being tied down and being tortured, your kids finding out and calling and showing up on our door steps.. People in our other life finding out, our other jobs finding out, our kids finding out, a police record. Your wife getting our number and harassing us. Your wife finding out or address and creating drama.

And we risk nothing. We have lives too and if you are seeing the type of girls that black mail and rob then maybe you should be doing more research on who you are seeing!!!!!!
No risk!!!!!!!!! We risk you being LE, Killing us, being beat up, ripping us off, stocking us, being tied down and being tortured, your kids finding out and calling and showing up on our door steps.. People in our other life finding out, our other jobs finding out, our kids finding out, a police record. Your wife getting our number and harassing us. Your wife finding out or address and creating drama.

And we risk nothing. We have lives too and if you are seeing the type of girls that black mail and rob then maybe you should be doing more research on who you are seeing!!!!!! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Hello? We risk the same thing.

You could be LE. You could have a pimp, BF or SO that wants to kill us, beat us up, rip us off, whatever. Less risk of being tied down and tortured, I suppose, but who the hell knows? We also risk people in our lives finding out, our kids finding out, a police record. Your pimp, BF or SO getting our number and harassing us....

Johns are people too, Lady!
We all take risks. The ladies hopefully know the risks before getting into this business and the guys know the risks when making those phone calls, sending those emails or texts.

You just need to find someone who you feel that you can trust. But, in order to do that....you have to take some chances.
Reasons...
1. Client doesn't like reviews or pictures.
2. He's just a cheapass that would rather jerk off.
3. The lady won't return calls or texts.

Sorry guys but the truth harts...
should say "hurts". dam autocorrect.
Another reason guys may not see you - you post something like this in your ad

Must be at least 40 yrs old. Caucasian only. Career Hobbyists discouraged. I.D. is required and will be checked before session begins. NO EXCEPTIONS!

WTF is a career hobbyist anyway?
Another reason guys may not see you - you post something like this in your ad

Must be at least 40 yrs old. Caucasian only. Career Hobbyists discouraged. I.D. is required and will be checked before session begins. NO EXCEPTIONS!

WTF is a career hobbyist anyway? Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I ran this through the ECCIE hobby translator, and here's what I got:

"I need a wealthy, inexperienced guy that won't know he's about to be jumped, rolled, and blackmailed by my pimp. My pimp is kinda wimpy, so we need older weak guys"
I ran this through the ECCIE hobby translator, and here's what I got:

"I need a wealthy, inexperienced guy that won't know he's about to be jumped, rolled, and blackmailed by my pimp. My pimp is kinda wimpy, so we need older weak guys" Originally Posted by PFCffff
I suspect there's lot's of quasi-newbies and hobby dabblers flocking to her well-manicured shrine of orgasmic delight. Posting an ad like that would be the kiss of death otherwise. Then again, maybe she's filled her little black book and isn't looking for anymore lust-buddies. Either way, I feel discouraged...I understand from a PM I'm a career hobbyist. LOL
I'll add a few: That time of the month. Most ladies won't allow you to finish on them (which I can understand) so what make you think I want even a tiny amount of blood the slightest chance of touching me? Double standard, imo. I refuse to see a few now due to this. Texting/calling days/weeks later wanting to see me is another pet peeve. Luckily I can mark numbers as spam so they don't appear anymore. Discretion please. Also: fake pics, old pics, smelling like an ash tray (puke)