Knocking your socks off 101

So I am curious........

When someone is performing oral on you, what is the easiest way to get you off?

Little tricks that knock your socks off,,,,,,

I have popcorn ......give it to me.
I don't need anything special, just a steady pace and light suction works great.

I do enjoy the variety of differences between providers. Sometime if I want it a certain way I see a certain provider, but I don't usually direct anyone a certain way, that's the joy of seeing different providers for me.

I didn't really answer your question directly, but that's my answer.

Bbbjfan
i like a finger in ma butt. but only up to your elbow! after all i aint freakin gay
i like a finger in ma butt. but only up to your elbow! after all i aint freakin gay Originally Posted by knotty man
You crack me up
An energizer bunny. She has to be able to keep going and going and going...
  • Paven
  • 02-20-2011, 07:02 AM
A flat tongue licking the inside of my walls up and down nice and slow, then teasing my clit. No sucking though!!! My clit is NOT a baby bottle lol. Done right I'll be up on the ceiling with the cats lol after releasing the guys head from my thigh lock lol.
Paven...I am the same way. When my clit is teased it makes for a much more intense "O"
I'm pretty good size. So no teeth and I like to feel it hit the back. Slow and deep while I lick her clit warm and slow.
I like it in your mouth! I like when a women never lets my cock get cold with a good amount of suction not too much. I also like it when it feels like they are DFKing my cock with lost of spit.
I definitely enjoy most action centered at my clit.Soft and slow.. I love to be teased and
taken past my boiling point!
Emphasis on the "soft"...cant take it hard and THANK YOU for NOT biting it!
whatever you do,please,no biting.ANYWHERE ELSE but there!
Confusing maybe, cause I loved to be nibbled on elsewhere but NOT THERE.
NO BITING IT.
just sayin'....
k...
anywho,if certain fingers start to travel to various other area's at the same time.. thats HOTT too...
  • Paven
  • 02-20-2011, 01:11 PM

Emphasis on the "soft"...cant take it hard and THANK YOU for NOT biting it!
whatever you do,please,no biting.ANYWHERE ELSE but there!
Confusing maybe, cause I loved to be nibbled on elsewhere but NOT THERE.
NO BITING IT.
just sayin'....
k...
anywho,if certain fingers start to travel to various other area's at the same time.. thats HOTT too...
Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
That other stuff sounds just fine though .
cheater, I agree. No teeth is a great start. Nice and slow all the way up and down my entire cock, a lot of attention to the undercarriage. I prefer a little sloppiness but it all depends on the lady. I am not big on a lot of hand action. I want tongue and lips. Last thing, little licks and kisses around the area to tease is good too.