Conservative commentator helps AOC’s abuela!!!!

Yeah, after AOC accused Trump for her grandmother’s home not being repaired in Puerto Rico, a conservative blogger started a Go Fund Me account for AOC’s abuela!!! He made the first donation, $499. That’s the lease payment on AOCs Tesla. It raised over 100k in a few days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andmother.html

Boomerang!!!!!!
Guessing aoc is not prominent in the will.

So she doesnt give a fuck.
At least Biden now has an excuse for being brain dead, what’s hers?
Liberalism at its best
At least Biden now has an excuse for being brain dead, what’s hers? Originally Posted by bambino
AOC was born stupid.

You can’t fix that.
Aoc: I’m mad about this problem.
Some person: Here’s a solution.
Aoc: I don’t want a solution, I want to be mad.

Pretty much sums it up.
The corruption in PR is astounding. The aid being held up by PR politicians has already been documented. But let's blame Trump parrots the media.

AOC uses the phrase "ancestral homes." Bullshit. All the "ancestral homes" in which the peasants lived are long gone. There are a lot of homes from the 50s-70s still around. They were built with cinder blocks and Miami windows. Every door and window on PR houses have burglar bars on them.
I'm guessing she turned down the money to avoid fraud charges because she was talking bullshit to begin with.
Liberalism at its best Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Explain please.
Aoc: I’m mad about this problem.
Some person: Here’s a solution.
Aoc: I don’t want a solution, I want to be mad.

Pretty much sums it up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nailed it!
For some Liberalism = we don't want to fix ( solution ) we just want to fake it Hum
That explains the border crisis. Congress is responsible for immigration law and Trump tried to force them to do something. So now the dems are in complete charge and what are they doing? Less then nothing, they're making matters worse.