Police allowed to have Sex with providers

SHIT IN Oklahoma too. THEY DO ALL KINDS OF SHIT THEN ARREST YOU! Never seen it public like this but they do it.
Damn I may join the force. Of course if they do me right, no arrest.
That's Absurd!!!! They already misuse their power of authority but now they going too far!!!! Wanna have sex with the lady just so they can brand her ass a prostitute, not to mention get their rocks off and brag about it in the locker room or donut shop over coffee and cream puffs. A**holes!!!!
Pretty disgusting. Wonder if the female decoys engage in the same activities?
Dirty ass cops out here. I was Prostituion was LEGAL.Bull$HIT!
Dirty ass cops out here. I was Prostituion was LEGAL.Bull$HIT! Originally Posted by Fancylady
Sorry spelling bad.Dirty ass cops out here.I wish Prostitution business was LEGAL.Bull$Hit!
Butt do they give them a "Yes" on their reviews?
  • deya
  • 03-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Dirty ass cops out here. I was Prostituion was LEGAL.Bull$HIT! Originally Posted by Fancylady

Seriously, it is bullshit! We are probably one of the few countries that don't allow it! (Well I guess there's Nevada... why aren't other states following their lead lol)
I saw this last night on the 10pm news here in Hawaii and was shocked. I do not know of any State that does this "legally".
So .. as a Male client, I guess you can have sex with a female Vice officer as well. I wonder how many Female Undercover are going to be willing to do that?
Seriously, it is bullshit! We are probably one of the few countries that don't allow it! (Well I guess there's Nevada... why aren't other states following their lead lol) Originally Posted by deya
Don't get too excited about Nevada.. It's only a few counties and only brothels.
Las Vegas is not one of them.
That's really crazy. Every one be safe. Ladies and gentlemen
Years ago, it looked like some closely-monitored street prostitution was tolerated in Honolulu because it was good for the tourist business (Around Waikiki).
http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii-lawm...ption/25098134

HPD did not show up for the hearing and the Senator who heads the judiciary committee wants the exemption repealed. The State House passed it yet the State Senate has deferred till next Friday after testimony yesterday.
One of the Lawyers who testified talked about one of His clients who had sex with 3 HPD Vice consecutively before She was arrested.

Personally, I think HPD didn't expect this to get National attention nor have the AP or other news organizations report. I think maybe some sort of embarrassment as in one national news outlet a former FBI agent talks about a "good" officer does not need to have sex to make his or her case.

Anyway, be safe everyone and thanks for talking about this.

Aloha
Heidi
Rhode Island passed it years ago legal..but yes that's a pretty bad experience to go through...hope you all stay safe..