George Bush, the decider in chief

You may not agree but Bush made decisions and he predicted what would happen in Iraq seven years before Obama was caught unawares. Go back and remember. The "surge" was not a popular decision but Bush made it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRdoiTH_iZg

The video is only 50 seconds long, watch before you say something stupid.
You are like a little hog rooting in Bush's ass Judy.
Posting in ignorance is no excuse
Posting in ignorance is no excuse Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I am glad that JDIdiot finally recognized that there is "no excuse" for his ignorant posts!

Non responsive answer but did anyone expect anything better?
Non responsive answer but did anyone expect anything better? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It did not take JDIdiot very long to return to ignorant posting.

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!

Carry on, Private Idiot!
Dipshits like BigKotex and I'va Teenyweeny One don't know how to respond with anything thoughtful or insightful or persuasive in a post like this. So what do they do? They take a page out of assup's playbook:

"Recognize the Five D'S of Dipshittery: DODGE, DUCK, DEFLECT, DOCTOR AND DENY."

Assup even sent them his complementary set of DVDs explaining the Five D's so they could take their DIPSHITTERY to the next level!
Dipshits like BigKotex and I'va Teenyweeny One don't know how to respond with anything thoughtful or insightful or persuasive in a post like this. So what do they do? They take a page out of assup's playbook:

"Recognize the Five D'S of Dipshittery: DODGE, DUCK, DEFLECT, DOCTOR AND DENY."

Assup even sent them his complementary set of DVDs explaining the Five D's so they could take their DIPSHITTERY to the next level! Originally Posted by lustylad
Typical gay comment always bringing up someone's junk. You faggots just can't help yourselves . Like you really had a thoughtful comment...Snick
Typical gay comment always bringing up someone's junk. You faggots just can't help yourselves . Like you really had a thoughtful comment...Snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There you go again, dipshit... Keep it up and assup may even give you an A+ in learning and practicing his lessons of DIPSHITTERY.

Meanwhile, back on topic - Bush was spot-on in his 2007 comments but let's just call someone a faggot to avoid talking about it...
There you go again, dipshit... Keep it up and assup may even give you an A+ in learning and practicing his lessons of DIPSHITTERY.

Meanwhile, back on topic - Bush was spot-on in his 2007 comments but let's just call someone a faggot to avoid talking about it... Originally Posted by lustylad
You got your nose up his ass just like Judy, you fuckers will defend anything...FAGGOT .Happy now Faggot?
In true Idiotville fashion, JDIdiot posts bullshittability and by post three has abandoned defending the post and is in full insult mode.

MLK opposed that type of debate, as well as other prominent black civil rights crusaders. Right , whir-LIE-turd?
Iraq was destined to turn into a shithole the minute we left regardless who was occupying the White House. You can't wipe away centurys of religious based hate in a decade.

Saddam kept his boot on the necks of the fanatics, as does Assad in Syria. The minute we help dispose of Assad, Syria will also turn into a religious based cess pool as well.

For the life of me, I cannot see the difference in being lined against the wall in the name of Despotism, or in the name of Religion. Your dead either way.
MLK opposed that type of debate, as well as other prominent black civil rights crusaders. Right , whir-LIE-turd? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

AssWipe Dipshittery lesson #69 - Deflect the convo to another thread. Call out a poster who hasn't even commented on the topic you wish to avoid. Well done, Grand Dipshit Poohbah.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Iraq was destined to turn into a shithole the minute we left regardless who was occupying the White House. You can't wipe away centurys of religious based hate in a decade.

Saddam kept his boot on the necks of the fanatics, as does Assad in Syria. The minute we help dispose of Assad, Syria will also turn into a religious based cess pool as well.

For the life of me, I cannot see the difference in being lined against the wall in the name of Despotism, or in the name of Religion. Your dead either way. Originally Posted by Jackie S
  • IBS
  • 09-06-2014, 10:44 AM
Assup fix me a drink. then clean my toilet.