Why is this allowed............

First I want to clarify I'm not upset at the reviewers but I'm upset this is allowed to happen repeatedly and it's not just just me. Yes I actually went back and counted and i have 5 reviews that state my location 2 that give the exact location so as of today I'm changing my location.
As a provider I'm already throwing myself out there but a little anonymity is not much to ask for as a client i know many who don't even want their location known to us and this is between client and provider , but yet some men feel its okay to post our location for the nation to see in my eyes this is not cool at all.
Is there a way that instead of location it can be stated as south, north, west, east, southwest, northwest, etc
If not can we as providers state on our ads if a review is written our location needs to be discreet, if not do I just need to post a no review policy?
Max there are MANY MANY guys who are absolutely clueless when they post a review.

But next time you see it, hit the RTM button and the staff is really good about editing the information. You might also send the reviewer a PM and 'splain it to him....most can be educated.
Max, do you mean if I put Galleria area or Heights area that is no good? I just want to know and I will not put in anything like that. Those are very broad areas so I don't see the problem but if there is I will certainly refrain.
that would be cool if i was on the pc all day to see when a reviewer needs to clued in, but CB you know me i don't log in on a daily basis and u know it only takes 1 wrong person to see it be it le or a stalker and most reviews have a few hundred or a few thousand views
Max, do you mean if I put Galleria area or Heights area that is no good? I just want to know and I will not put in anything like that. Those are very broad areas so I don't see the problem but if there is I will certainly refrain. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
That would be good but when someone puts a intersection THAT is just not cool
I agree with you Max. I dont mind if he puts for example Spring, but not the freeway and street. I wouldnt mind if it was no crazy ppl or LE bugging.
Max, do you mean if I put Galleria area or Heights area that is no good? I just want to know and I will not put in anything like that. Those are very broad areas so I don't see the problem but if there is I will certainly refrain. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Ya know I have never needed a provider's location from a review. I just ask them when I talk to them what side of town they are on.

Personally Max I think you should just flog the next person that does this lol.

CB- I would think that whoever approved the review would have already edited it. It has been up long enough. Not to mention I already hit the RTM button myself.
Bro since the Galleria has a zilluon hotels that wouldn't be a problem. But if the location is the only motel.hotel within 5 miles...that's too easy

Just use your head. 290 instead of 290 and jones road.
If not can we as providers state on our ads if a review is written our location needs to be discreet, if not do I just need to post a no review policy? Originally Posted by Max Rax
Hey, Max! Maybe your clients have elevated FQs (Fool Quotients)

(just kidding)

But the ones who do what you describe are.....fools. Seriously. The trouble with making anything foolproof is that fools are so dang ingenious
and dedicated to their art: folly.

This thread might be most helpful if it reminds all the majority of hardlegs, the non-fool ones, to jump on the RTM button like it really was snow's clit every time they see something posted that puts any of y'all at risk.
The words "dumb ass" come to mind if they post that type of detail.
Max sorry about that, we try our best to catch these kinds of theses things. Sometimes when this happens we may not be online, however if you pm us or we notice it, rest assured will do our best to take immediate action and correct the problem. Additionally I do recommend you let your clients know how important it is to keep your location discreet.
Max sorry about that, we try our best to catch these kinds of theses things. Sometimes when this happens we may not be online, however if you pm us or we notice it, rest assured will do our best to take immediate action and correct the problem. Additionally I do recommend you let your clients know how important it is to keep your location discreet. Originally Posted by mojojo213
It's unfortunate that she would have to do that. It should go without saying. Imagine us as hobbyists having to tell every provider how important is is not to give any of our info out lol. Hell you can't win anyway when we all do that provider and hobbyist alike the other one always seems to feel like we are saying they're stupid lol.
The words "dumb ass" come to mind if they post that type of detail. Originally Posted by simplegent
+1
just to give an example how bad this is, just on the 1st page of reviews there are 6 intersections for addresses..........in my opinion this should be addressed but who am I just another provider i guess who hopes a issue can be resolved
Hey, Max! Maybe your clients have elevated FQs (Fool Quotients) Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
LMAO