My New Years Hope

My New Years Hope is that we all start off on the right foot this year and all the cuntiness stops. I hope this year we can all support each other and realize that if we band together as providers we can support each other.

The gents will see that we are cordial to one another and hopefully be more inclined to book with us. I hope we can all take jokes as jokes that are funny and stay away from the RTM when you know something is funny as hell but you dislike the other person so much you feel the need to hit that button like a clit.

The lesson learned from Brooke is that no matter how much we try to deter another's business it end up hurting ours. I hope we all got that message.

This year let's give each other another chance to shine and be the best we can be. For example I know Enderwiggin hates my guts but it does not stop me from wishing him my best in the real sand box and sending prayers to all the men in the military in our community that go off to defend us. He hates me so much he told me to go fuck myself and I had a damn good time, it was a great suggestion. ( all I could hear was that old song "Whipappeal" by Babyface the whole time) I was damn good mind you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRx-BY1Z9sk

It's a new year, let's try a fresh start. If you opt not to and keep it up I'm sure sooner or later you will end up on a long sabbatical. If we get Pwned we get Pwned and we laugh it off......

Happy New Year.

I'm off to a New Years Party so

Eat My Fuck Shit Assbush Twatblockres, Turtles Violet Assholes, with Cunt Ears Asswipe Monkey Asses for Feet to all of you ! Have fun.
Ok we can all be assholes...................... ....
OK;
jasmin, you need to start back up on your lithium.
My New Years Hope is that we all start off on the right foot this year and all the cuntiness stops. I hope this year we can all support each other and realize that if we band together as providers we can support each other.

The gents will see that we are cordial to one another and hopefully be more inclined to book with us. I hope we can all take jokes as jokes that are funny and stay away from the RTM when you know something is funny as hell but you dislike the other person so much you feel the need to hit that button like a clit.

The lesson learned from Brooke is that no matter how much we try to deter another's business it end up hurting ours. I hope we all got that message.

This year let's give each other another chance to shine and be the best we can be. For example I know Enderwiggin hates my guts but it does not stop me from wishing him my best in the real sand box and sending prayers to all the men in the military in our community that go off to defend us. He hates me so much he told me to go fuck myself and I had a damn good time, it was a great suggestion. ( all I could hear was that old song "Whipappeal" by Babyface the whole time) I was damn good mind you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRx-BY1Z9sk

It's a new year, let's try a fresh start. If you opt not to and keep it up I'm sure sooner or later you will end up on a long sabbatical. If we get Pwned we get Pwned and we laugh it off......

Happy New Year.

I'm off to a New Years Party so

Eat My Fuck Shit Assbush Twatblockres, Turtles Violet Assholes, with Cunt Ears Asswipe Monkey Asses for Feet to all of you ! Have fun. Originally Posted by jasmin
Wasn't that sort of what got you that last vaycay? Sorry about not responding to you interesting PMs, by the way I've really enjoyed them, would you consider them blackmail, threats or just simple coercion? The last one was especially funny, if the mods want to see them, I'm more than willing.
she tried PMing me too.. here's the transcript of that conversation

oh yeah, and Happy New Year.
and well shine you have, a supernova that can be seen everywhere.
the hydrogen dog and cobalt cat
side by side in the armory sat....
I just want to meet the right girl and begin to date her and commit. That's one word I am not afraid of. That's my resolution. I know, it's not hobby related.
I thinck I am ready to settle down with one hobby wife......I'm just saying.
  • Dad
  • 01-04-2011, 09:40 PM
For a moment, I thought this thread is about back handling Enderwiggin.
  • bbkid
  • 01-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Ah, I'm flaming out here. Delete post
World Peace?
  • Dad
  • 01-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Ok we can all be assholes...................... .... Originally Posted by jasmin
Or most of us are full of shit...........!
I thinck I am ready to settle down with one hobby wife......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't do it!!!!
We really need to get back to my PMs.