I need a boyfriend/not so much a hobbyist ?

I notice a lot of providers have there boyfriend/ hobbyist as there main friend, is this o.k ?
I never thought you guys would really want more from me than just a quick fix. I would love to see someone for more than a quick fix, but were would I find that ? Nobody wants a provider for more than providing , right ?

If you out there please let me know, and if this isn't possible speak on it please, I'm always trying to learn. I had 1 experience with a guy before I even thought about dancing, and he told me this wonderful story, anyway he had me fooled for years until someone told me about this site and wouldn't you know he's a member here and I was just another "project" in his black-book. I still cry about this sometimes, anyway can someone please let me know if I am walking the wrong way on a 1-way street ?

Do you mean a sugardaddy?
It depends on the guy and it depends on you. All different kinds of arrangements and relationships are possible. I know there are hobbyists who only see one provider, several times a week. But thats something they developed over a longer period of time.

It sounds like you're talking about a sugardaddy. There are sites dedicated to developing that kind of relationship. This site is really more about hit-it and quit-it.
I am going to go out on a limb here but I think what she is looking for is a male friend who she can hang out with, talk with about anything, who is not judgmental of this source of income, who for lack of a better word be her White Knight / safe call if something does go wrong (eg: she gets stranded at location or worse)

I have one lady whom I have that sort of relationship with.

You would be surprised how valuable it is to ask someone of the opposite sex a question pertaining to how their gender would react in a situation
I thought that too spirit. But only asked about a sugardaddy for clarification.
I may be wrong, but I think what you're looking for is something that has to be developed naturally. I know that this type of situation is out there, I'd love to find it myself. But I don't think it's something you can ask for. It just kind of happens. I think I want the same from a provider, kind of an extension of the girlfriend experience.

I hope you find what you're looking for, but be careful.
I had 1 experience with a guy before I even thought about dancing, and he told me this wonderful story, anyway he had me fooled for years until someone told me about this site and wouldn't you know he's a member here and I was just another "project" in his black-book. I still cry about this sometimes, anyway can someone please let me know if I am walking the wrong way on a 1-way street ?
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheKnight

Sorry to hear, but if it's any consolation, ain't the first time Wakeup's done that to a woman. Sorry sumbitch ought to be banned if you ask me.
That was uncalled for TexasGator, your are just jealous! Wakeup will come back to you someday and we all know it.

Seriously LadyOfTheKnight every pot has a top, just like Wakeup & TGator, there is someone for everyone. Some of my friendships in this thing of ours with both females and the pre-op trannies posting above me, have been some kind of wonderful. It's rare with a civillan that any of us can be really honest, with out them calling the police or running out of the room screaming. Damn how does this keep coming back to Gators?

Good luck.
  • Trey
  • 01-02-2011, 11:28 AM
If you're looking for a boy friend this sure ain't the place to do it. You want that get out of the profession or get a pimp and stay in the game. A boy friend that knows you provide is not to far from a pimp.
Is this shit serous!
That was uncalled for TexasGator, your are just jealous! Wakeup will come back to you someday and we all know it.

Seriously LadyOfTheKnight every pot has a top, just like Wakeup & TGator, there is someone for everyone. Some of my friendships in this thing of ours with both females and the pre-op trannies posting above me, have been some kind of wonderful. It's rare with a civillan that any of us can be really honest, with out them calling the police or running out of the room screaming. Damn how does this keep coming back to Gators?

Good luck. Originally Posted by Wayward
I moving to Houston and I need a man not a client! I'm not too proud to say I need a man for advice, love, friendships and support, everything a "normal" female wants in a man I want. I was just hoping maybe there was a few good men out here, I don't care if you love having relationships with providers just as long as we have something special. I'm not into being the provider of the year , I just want to be me, " a special person" who likes to have fun, and this is the place I want to find that "special someone". ECCIE is the perfect place to find what I want (in my opinion!)

p.s. thanks for the message, and you proved that I was right, " True Gentlemen Are Everywhere. Mwuah
TexasGator is your man. Seriously, PM him.
Check your PM, lady.....I am the ultimate WK.
OH, I call them BFE's, yep Boy Friend
Exsperiences. And they happen, just don't look to hard, and guard your heart. I only date hobby guys, these days many are not married, but gfor some reason, i always like better if it some1 elses, so you can have all kinds of twisted fun in the hobby!~rock on!
I notice a lot of providers have there boyfriend/ hobbyist as there main friend, is this o.k ?

I never thought you guys would really want more from me than just a quick fix. I would love to see someone for more than a quick fix, but were would I find that ? Nobody wants a provider for more than providing , right ?

If you out there please let me know, and if this isn't possible speak on it please, I'm always trying to learn. I had 1 experience with a guy before I even thought about dancing, and he told me this wonderful story, anyway he had me fooled for years until someone told me about this site and wouldn't you know he's a member here and I was just another "project" in his black-book. I still cry about this sometimes, anyway can someone please let me know if I am walking the wrong way on a 1-way street ?
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheKnight
So your on a hobby board looking for a boyfriend? Well I'm sure your getting a lot of PM's from this thread.....but rest assured they dont want to be your boyfriend, they just want to get "free" pussy on the side. Becareful, you seem really new to the hobby, and you might need some guidance. Dont let anyone (female or male) take advantage of you.

OR....

I could be completely off the mark..and you are a marketing genius and are drumming up interest cause you are on your way to Houston...if that's the case my hat is off to you, very interesting approach..I have never seen it before.