NC/NS

Can we have an NC/NS forum for Houston?

Posting guidelines would be simple: Post a NC/NS, with the provider's name and the specifics. The only response allowed would be one from the provider, then the thread would be closed.

No more endless back and forth, but a quick search for the provider's name in that forum would let a hobbyist know if NC/NS is a habit with her.

Anyone else like this idea?
It might be the busyist Forum on this Site.
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Good idea, the problem may be if a provider raises issues that were not raised in the original alert that would merrit a response.
I don't like the idea of limiting discussion. So what if most of the posts in the subsequent thread are worthless; that thread is still one of the richest sources of information regarding things I care about; e.g., humor (or lack of), attitude, and other attributes best revealed under pressure.

EXHIBIT A:

I would like to take this time to personally thank mr. joe for all this wonderful publicity, my phone hasn't stopped ringing and I have had some great times with some of you As for the others I didn't get a chance to meet with this time around.. I guarantee I will be back in Houston soon and would LOVE to meet you! Don't let one little pathetic excuse for a "hobbyist" ruin your decision.
I'll see yall soon!
And thanks daphne <3 Originally Posted by capri solaro
Any of y'all find this enticing?
Any of y'all find this enticing? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Quite enticing, yes.

I think a separate forum with NC/NS as the primary subject is a great idea. This will give the two parties involved ample chance to solve differences and misunderstandings.
The preferable outcome would be for both parties to re-book and have some great make-up time together. While at the same time, we can also factor in entertainment value by watching the entire mishap go sideways and watch some stup... er...silly provider shoot herself in the foot with a dumb-ass post such as this....

Originally Posted by capri solaro
I would like to take this time to personally thank mr. joe for all this wonderful publicity, my phone hasn't stopped ringing and I have had some great times with some of you As for the others I didn't get a chance to meet with this time around.. I guarantee I will be back in Houston soon and would LOVE to meet you! Don't let one little pathetic excuse for a "hobbyist" ruin your decision.
I'll see yall soon!
And thanks daphne <3
... in which case, we all get a great laugh.
I don't like the idea of limiting discussion. So what if most of the posts in the subsequent thread are worthless; that thread is still one of the richest sources of information regarding things I care about; e.g., humor (or lack of), attitude, and other attributes best revealed under pressure.

EXHIBIT A:

Any of y'all find this enticing? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

What would be more to discuss? She either responds or she doesn't as usual its gonna be the readers choice if he (or she) wants to take the risk or not.
Provider's get NCNS also.
I guess they can post the hobbyists who just say fuck it and don't call to cancel, they take up the Providers time as well as taking another hobbyist's chance to see a provider.
What would be more to discuss? She either responds or she doesn't as usual its gonna be the readers choice if he (or she) wants to take the risk or not. Originally Posted by mojojo213
You may have missed my point. In this case the provider revealed a certain snarliness to the extent that - as far as I am concerned - the risk is not that she pulls a NS/NC but that she doesn't...the horror would be if she actually showed up and I'd be stuck in her unpleasant presence for a chunk of time I do not want to waste like that.

Sometimes getting a NS/NC is dodging a bullet. A Blessing in disguise. Pennies from Heaven. ...and the lucky streak continues.
You may have missed my point. In this case the provider revealed a certain snarliness to the extent that - as far as I am concerned - the risk is not that she pulls a NS/NC but that she doesn't...the horror would be if she actually showed up and I'd be stuck in her unpleasant presence for a chunk of time I do not want to waste like that.

Sometimes getting a NS/NC is dodging a bullet. A Blessing in disguise. Pennies from Heaven. ...and the lucky streak continues. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I think Don is on to something here. An alert or whatever on an NCNS is always he said she said but it does seem to bring out the personalities on both sides of the fence and that may be the most important information for us fellow hobbyists.
I think Don is on to something here. An alert or whatever on an NCNS is always he said she said but it does seem to bring out the personalities on both sides of the fence and that may be the most important information for us fellow hobbyists. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Yea i see his point however in order for that to happen you would have to drag on and on and on.
  • Trey
  • 01-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Yea i see his point however in order for that to happen you would have to drag on and on and on. Originally Posted by mojojo213
We have people with that kind of commitment, you saw the last thread you closed.
We have people with that kind of commitment, you saw the last thread you closed. Originally Posted by trey
If you dont want it to go on and on then just let the two in question do the talking and it not be open to know one else(but this way is no fun for the rest of us). Eventually someone will stop responding that is if the NCNS isnt on WW or WU. Mojojo will close it when its gets to much like beating a dead horse!!

I see you Don
BP It would be great if the only thing in the thread was meaningful info...like previous NS/NC....but that will never happen. This is a drama board and the number of useless posts far exceeds everything else.