To all Hobbyists

I noticed that not all reviews are accompanied by a provider pic or pics. What does everyone think of the idea of making the pics an automatic part of the review? I think it would help everyone involved in the business have a better overall experience. Not only it would give the provider additional marketing exposer, but it would help the hobbyists on the way to sorting out there next encounter. Just a thought.
I'm in support. The "other" forum has this feature and think it'll really help out over here.
Excellent topic for coed

I remember when Dolphin used to do this for just about every review. He had a heck of a collection of photos.
I totally forgot about Dolphin, he had a stash.
I totally forgot about Dolphin, he had a stash. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Aww i wonder where Dolpin is these days
Excellent topic for coed Originally Posted by Wayward
I propose that each reviewer post a picture of himself and/or his cock along with each review. That might help take the mystery of of that crazy 'ol YMMV thing.
I propose that each reviewer post a picture of himself and/or his cock along with each review. That might help take the mystery of of that crazy 'ol YMMV thing. Originally Posted by lizardking
After Artie Lang posted shots of Thundercock© no one would post for a week. Even the Anaconda would barely be poking it's nose out. Those of us hung like a spotted field mouse would never get any board cred.
  • Dad
  • 01-12-2011, 08:44 PM
What does everyone think of the idea of making the pics an automatic part of the review? Originally Posted by Stalion
Well Mr. Genius, tell me how would you automate the process?
Nice idea but some guy's aren't that computer savy to post pics.
  • Dad
  • 01-12-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm in support. The "other" forum has this feature and think it'll really help out over here. Originally Posted by jamesbond05
It is not automated! The Mods over there did all the works! It is very slow over there so they can still handle the work load.
Maybe if someone else was in charge of placing the photos. If I place a review; it's done from a smartphone.
Well Mr. Genius, tell me how would you automate the process? Originally Posted by Dad
It is not automated! The Mods over there did all the works! Originally Posted by Dad

Dad, if you keep this up there may room in the lynch mob for you.
Nice idea but some guy's aren't that computer savy to post pics. Originally Posted by carkido45
There are lots of guys that will do it for them, give a quick 'how to' you know who is always helpful? I'll give you several guesses.
Aww i wonder where Dolpin is these days Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Somewhere thincking of you.