Let me just say that Obama will go down as the greatest POTUS in history - end of story

My negros did that. I love him, Michelle and everything they stand for. He's knocking on the door of the being the greatest POTUS ever. He succeeded when the racists did everything they could to cause him to fail. They wanted nothing more than to eternally symbolize his failure as proof that blacks cannot succeed and lead at the highest levels. They failed miserably. I don't give a fuck who doesn't like this thread my negro did that shit and we're all better off because of it. The proof is in where we were 8 yrs ago and there is no denying we are in a much much better place today.

Thank you Barack Obama you will be missed. God bless you, Michelle and the kids. While there's still a lot of work to do I can say what a ride it has been my brother what a ride. Thanks for caring and trying. That's all we could ask for. You kept it 100 despite all the treason and obstruction.

God Speed.

Love you mane.

Shitty Bait.
it was meant as an FYI not Bait.
777 posts in less than 2 months. It's too much
that's what happens when you're successful on your put options ;-)
This is the funniest thread I have seen all year
Post a review or something - or just conversate with wakeup
Post a review or something - or just conversate with wakeup Originally Posted by VitaMan

Why post a review? You need jerk-off material?
Eccie are initials that stand for something. Study them.
Moved to the NATIONAL Political Forum.
777 posts in less than 2 months. It's too much Originally Posted by VitaMan
not when you have nothing better to do all day ....

and he's a paid Clinton shill .. gets 1/3000000 of a Penney for every post! woo ho!!!

keep 'em cumming ..... NOT!

that's what happens when you're successful on your put options ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
welcome back UnderCunt/Woomby.

shill whore

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4...nternet-Trolls

The Daily Beast reports that Clinton SuperPac “Correct the Record” is openly admitting to spending $1 million to hire fake online Hillary supporters to swarm social media sites like Reddit and counteract Sanders' [actually existent unpaid] enthusiastic supporters' points about Hillary in the interest of “unity”. Barf.

Couple quick things: first, there have been a number of diaries claiming to “have switched from Bernie to Hillary” lately, and some of them have been from recently created accounts with no record of pro-Sanders remarks or diaries. More such people have populated the comment sections of such diaries, and someone is reccing them despite what I judge to be their incredible lack of helpful information. That is just a fact, and my opinion about said fact. Second, if one wanted to make the case that there were a vast Clintonian conspiracy behind that rash of new accounts and diaries, this is certainly what one might consider corroborating evidence. Note the SuperPac has already spent $4.5 million on God knows what. So let's be honest this could have been already happenening, and now they believe they have more or less locked up the nomination and so are getting more belligerent/open about it. Third, note that Sanders-supporting diaries tend to still dominate the rec list day in, day out, and that Sanders has no Super Pac. We are on to your presumptive corporate shilling, in other words. Not that we can prove it. What I'm saying is that this is why I have donated so much money to Bernie, because he is a candidate whose message, strategy and tactics are all above board. I.e. What they appear to be. He has gotten this far without steroids. Paid or not, Clinton supporters are welcome aboard.
Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

Correct the Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project boasts in a press release that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter.” The PAC released this on Thursday.

The PAC was created in May of last year when it was spun off from the American Bridge SuperPAC, which is run by longtime Hillary and Bill Clinton supporter David Brock. Brock also founded the left-wing media watchdog website Media Matters for America.
Some Bernie Sanders-supporting users on Reddit already started to notice the changes on Thursday afternoon.

“This explains why my inbox turned to cancer on Tuesday,” wrote user OKarizee. “Been a member of reddit for almost 4 years and never experienced anything like it. In fact, in all my years on the internet I’ve never experienced anything like it.”

Correct the Record, which has received $5 million this campaign season and has spent almost $4.5 million of it, according to OpenSecrets.org, outlined its strategy against “swarms of anonymous attackers” in a press release.

Update: if you want a case in point, look at the diary smearing Dr. Jane Sanders that's on the Rec list, and then look at the date the diarist joined.
Update 2: I give you exhibit B Attack diary on Dr. Jane Sanders by a diarist who joined almost a week ago. Note that I can't PROVE this diarist is a paid troll, nor am I ACCUSING, simply pointing out what a clear pattern is occuring here. www.dailykos.com/..
My negros did that. I love him, Michelle and everything they stand for. He's knocking on the door of the being the greatest POTUS ever. He succeeded when the racists did everything they could to cause him to fail. They wanted nothing more than to eternally symbolize his failure as proof that blacks cannot succeed and lead at the highest levels. They failed miserably. I don't give a fuck who doesn't like this thread my negro did that shit and we're all better off because of it. The proof is in where we were 8 yrs ago and there is no denying we are in a much much better place today.

Thank you Barack Obama you will be missed. God bless you, Michelle and the kids. While there's still a lot of work to do I can say what a ride it has been my brother what a ride. Thanks for caring and trying. That's all we could ask for. You kept it 100 despite all the treason and obstruction.

God Speed.

Love you mane.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

jim carey laughs at YOU ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EffPnse4WQs

God Speed.

Love you mane.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

^^^
not when you have nothing better to do all day ....

and he's a paid Clinton shill .. gets 1/3000000 of a Penney for every post! woo ho!!!

keep 'em cumming ..... NOT!

welcome back UnderCunt/Woomby.

shill whore

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4...nternet-Trolls

The Daily Beast reports that Clinton SuperPac “Correct the Record” is openly admitting to spending $1 million to hire fake online Hillary supporters to swarm social media sites like Reddit and counteract Sanders' [actually existent unpaid] enthusiastic supporters' points about Hillary in the interest of “unity”. Barf.

Couple quick things: first, there have been a number of diaries claiming to “have switched from Bernie to Hillary” lately, and some of them have been from recently created accounts with no record of pro-Sanders remarks or diaries. More such people have populated the comment sections of such diaries, and someone is reccing them despite what I judge to be their incredible lack of helpful information. That is just a fact, and my opinion about said fact. Second, if one wanted to make the case that there were a vast Clintonian conspiracy behind that rash of new accounts and diaries, this is certainly what one might consider corroborating evidence. Note the SuperPac has already spent $4.5 million on God knows what. So let's be honest this could have been already happenening, and now they believe they have more or less locked up the nomination and so are getting more belligerent/open about it. Third, note that Sanders-supporting diaries tend to still dominate the rec list day in, day out, and that Sanders has no Super Pac. We are on to your presumptive corporate shilling, in other words. Not that we can prove it. What I'm saying is that this is why I have donated so much money to Bernie, because he is a candidate whose message, strategy and tactics are all above board. I.e. What they appear to be. He has gotten this far without steroids. Paid or not, Clinton supporters are welcome aboard.
Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

Correct the Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project boasts in a press release that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter.” The PAC released this on Thursday.

The PAC was created in May of last year when it was spun off from the American Bridge SuperPAC, which is run by longtime Hillary and Bill Clinton supporter David Brock. Brock also founded the left-wing media watchdog website Media Matters for America.
Some Bernie Sanders-supporting users on Reddit already started to notice the changes on Thursday afternoon.

“This explains why my inbox turned to cancer on Tuesday,” wrote user OKarizee. “Been a member of reddit for almost 4 years and never experienced anything like it. In fact, in all my years on the internet I’ve never experienced anything like it.”

Correct the Record, which has received $5 million this campaign season and has spent almost $4.5 million of it, according to OpenSecrets.org, outlined its strategy against “swarms of anonymous attackers” in a press release.

Update: if you want a case in point, look at the diary smearing Dr. Jane Sanders that's on the Rec list, and then look at the date the diarist joined.
Update 2: I give you exhibit B Attack diary on Dr. Jane Sanders by a diarist who joined almost a week ago. Note that I can't PROVE this diarist is a paid troll, nor am I ACCUSING, simply pointing out what a clear pattern is occuring here. www.dailykos.com/.. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

+1
Well played, Sistene Chapel.