Ad Posting

I dont see where we can post our ads once weekly but was told there was a place for it. Please advise!
Zed's dead baby...Zed's dead...however I have been meaning to hit you up so thanks for the reminder...
wtf?
Read the stickies at the top of the page of coed. We are no longer allowed to post ads. Read the stickies in the ladies area as well. It's literally everywhere.
Next time keep your "help" ... LITERALLY 🙄😑✌
It's common sense "Ms. Been Here Since October". The same advice was given to you on that ThreAD that you "bumped" today from last month. Catch up and good luck.
Ok .. thanks now get back to your bbbj and cim activities to close your mouth
Ok .. thanks now get back to your bbbj and cim activities to close your mouth Originally Posted by AngelaNuru
rude and insulting remarks are not cool. rtm sent..
Well, I was going to send a text to schedule but seems there is some attitude with this one. However, Alyssa has been on my TDL for a while so think I may reach out to her now.

Some don't understand that every post on here is an ad of some type...
Well if a lady is asking for help I don’t think it’s fair to judge some one or even have an attitude telling someone something. Obviously we are saying anything to get attention and the ladies for most part should understand that and not come after anyone!! I understand everyone is out for themselves but if you don’t have nothing positive to say then keep it to yourself. There was no point of the smart remark. It was just a question so if your going to answer with an attitude don’t get upset when you get an attitude back!!
Ok .. thanks now get back to your bbbj and cim activities to close your mouth Originally Posted by AngelaNuru
Don’t worry about one guy saying he won’t see you!! You are a beautiful lady and any man would be lucky to meet you but occasionally we run into assholes and rude females who become bitter being in this industry for so long! Just keep posting what you need to get your attention. Ignore the ignorance!
So I am an asshole? Meh...fair enough....
That IS My Specialty... Thanks For The AD

Have a great day!
Yeah when you get old and worn it happens.. life whips you and you're bitter but it was your choices. People tickle me. I'm going to defend myself, whether you call me or not didn't change the quality of my service or my perfect tight young spinner bod! Money will be made regardless ... I hope he never calls me
Say it again beautiful...