SOB quit whining and PM'n me....

Once AGAIN, you send me a PM. I have no interest in exchanging messages with you via PM. However, I will gladly go tit for tat with you all over the OPEN board.

I commented on a strip club post and you decide to take a shot at me. All is fair IMO. You whine that you are warned, pointed, whatever. Keep in mind, you took the first shot. Take that up with the mods. I did NOT RTM anything or PM the mods with any request to take action against you. I took my shots back at you and will continue to do so in response to you.

You can keep calling me a pussy etc via PM, etc. I take solace in the fact that talking about it is all you can and ever will do. Believe that....

sixx
Same ole six, never could stand you either dude. So now on this board everyone plays the cunt and the way to man up is to out PM's. Oooooooooo, "I'll challenge you to an open board duel." What a cunt move. So this is standard cunt procedure around here?

Fuck this.
Lboog,

I don't even remember who you are. I don't want the dude to PM me and have told him more than once. If he has something he wants to say, he can put it out here especially if he is going to be calling me pussy, etc. No need to flood my inbox on a every other day basis.

Maybe you and SOB can PM each other on how much you don't like me. Who knows? Maybe you two will become FB buddies too.

If you don't like my posts , stay out the thread. You sound like a cunt yourself with your "ooooo I never liked you either" shit. How can you dislike someone on a board you idiot?

sixx
Does a simple ignore button block PM's as well?
  • Vyt
  • 01-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah, no. This isn't the Spider Hole, Scorpion's Nest, or any other animal wildlife refuge.

If you two users have an issue you should probably resolve it between yourselves without involving the rest of the board in some kind of MORTAL KOMBAT.

Sixx, if you don't want him to PM you, tell him so, and if he continues, the staff can intervene if it is judged harassment.