Screening? Rent is due? I'm worth $250$300 per hour?

I decided to do a little study. I took hobby phone #2 and got a brand new number. I started texting providers with published phone numbers.

Hello...

I saw your AD on ECCIE. I'm very interested in meeting you. I would like to schedule an hour appointment. I can do in or out call. Please let me know when you might be available. You can call or text me at this number any time.

Jay

I even made my account look disabled so I could not fall back on a PM from ECCIE. Texts were sent Thursday 8-10 am Again Thursday 1-2 pm Friday 12-2 pm Saturday 2-4 pm Here are the results:

CONTACTED (94)
3 Providers on BP
10 Providers from Welcome Section
48 Providers from Ad section
32 Providers from Weekend Line Up
1 Agency

MADE CONTACT WITH ME(17)
2 Providers on BP
1 Providers from Welcome Section
9 Providers from Ad section
4 Providers from Weekend Line Up
1 Agency

WILLING TO MEET WITHOUT SCREENING(12)
2 Providers on BP
6 Providers from Ad section
2 Providers from Weekend Line Up
1 Agency

I did NOT give one single reference. Never told them I was SL. Told the agency I was on P411 but never sent a request. That seemed to be good enough.

Apparently the ladies here in Austin must be doing just fine. Most obviously didn't need or want the business. But what's up with the SCREENING??? Is any one screening any more?
Being that only 12 percent agreed to meet without screening, a good majority of the women did screen. Never mind 12 of 17. Who knows?
You must have calluses from all that texting....plus no letters and numbers on your keyboard anymore. How scientific was this survey?
Being that only 12 percent agreed to meet without screening, a good majority of the women hid screen. Originally Posted by chelseabean

HID SCREEN? On JAY?
You must have calluses from all that texting....plus no letters and numbers on your keyboard anymore. How scientific was this survey? Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
The numbers are the numbers. Once I sent out the text I just forwarded the text to the next provider after Back Spacing out the FWD. Pretty easy actually.
SL, great study, but unfortunately you stopped short.

How many of the 12 did NCNS on Jay???
So how many did you actually see? Fuck the calluses on your fingers - how many calluses are on little SL?! OIO's want to know...
I don't play much anymore. But, a decade ago when I very active on the boards, knew a lot of girls etc., I would check with my references to see if they heard from the 'screener', probably about 10% did. Was it because my handle was well known? I don't know, I do know very few ever followed through with the references I gave them. FWIW
SL, great study, but unfortunately you stopped short.

How many of the 12 did NCNS on Jay??? Originally Posted by fun2come
So how many did you actually see? Fuck the calluses on your fingers - how many calluses are on little SL?! OIO's want to know... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I did NOT schedule with any of them.
I decided to do a little study. I took hobby phone #2 and got a brand new number. I started texting providers with published phone numbers.

Hello...

I saw your AD on ECCIE. I'm very interested in meeting you. I would like to schedule an hour appointment. I can do in or out call. Please let me know when you might be available. You can call or text me at this number any time.

Jay

I even made my account look disabled so I could not fall back on a PM from ECCIE. Texts were sent Thursday 8-10 am Again Thursday 1-2 pm Friday 12-2 pm Saturday 2-4 pm Here are the results:

CONTACTED (94)
3 Providers on BP
10 Providers from Welcome Section
48 Providers from Ad section
32 Providers from Weekend Line Up
1 Agency

MADE CONTACT WITH ME(17)
2 Providers on BP
9 Providers from Ad section
4 Providers from Weekend Line Up
1 Agency

WILLING TO MEET WITHOUT SCREENING(12)
2 Providers on BP
6 Providers from Ad section
2 Providers from Weekend Line Up
1 Agency

I did NOT give one single reference. Never told them I was SL. Told the agency I was on P411 but never sent a request. That seemed to be good enough.

Apparently the ladies here in Austin must be doing just fine. Most obviously didn't need or want the business. But what's up with the SCREENING??? Is any one screening any more? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Why do you care?

There are 1000s of ladies in play. New ones come every day. Every day some move on.

ECCIE is a small Island in a huge Ocean of what this business entails.

Ladies that ADVERTISE on ECCIE are often oblivious to anything else ECCIE is about and never read forums.

Do you really think ladies join ECCIE or P411 to screen?

I think they join EVERY damn site they see that they can possibly place an ad on.

Back to my first question....

Why do you care?
I don't play much anymore. But, a decade ago when I very active on the boards, knew a lot of girls etc., I would check with my references to see if they heard from the 'screener', probably about 10% did. Was it because my handle was well known? I don't know, I do know very few ever followed through with the references I gave them. FWIW Originally Posted by governmentguru
I hear yah. I'm very use to NOT being screened as "SL" but WTF about Jay? I wasn't even asked about references!?
I hear yah. I'm very use to NOT being screened as "SL" but WTF about Jay? I wasn't even asked about references!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I just think most of them never check, it's too much work. Send a request with some names in it, and they're happy.

Me I use P411 now, either they take it or I move on to the next one.
I hear yah. I'm very use to NOT being screened as "SL" but WTF about Jay? I wasn't even asked about references!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
If Jay has money Jay get's play!

I just think most of them never check, it's too much work. Send a request with some names in it, and they're happy. Originally Posted by governmentguru

BINGO!
Why do you care?

There are 1000s of ladies in play. New ones come every day. Every day some move on.

ECCIE is a small Island in a huge Ocean of what this business entails.

Ladies that ADVERTISE on ECCIE are often oblivious to anything else ECCIE is about and never read forums.

Do you really think ladies join ECCIE or P411 to screen?

I think they join EVERY damn site they see that they can possibly place an ad on.

Back to my first question....

Why do you care? Originally Posted by Whispers
I hear about specials and the rent is due blah, blah, blah and yet look at the amount of providers that won't even return a text. I don't even bother calling anymore these days that seems to be a waste of time.

So study over... I decide OK who should I call to get SL'S batting average back up. I try Marley and BANG I have her in two minutes. Turns out she has a special going on right now. Amazing isn't it?

I have had several guys PM'ing me in the last couple of weeks saying providers just were responding wondering how I always seen to get sessions booked even with new providers. That's why I started this. The NO SCREENING was just a by-product of the study. It made me think... Hell they are not screening me because they aren't screening anyone. And here I thought I was special. Special needs perhaps!

Ok Whispers... why do I care if they don't screen or why they aren't returning messages?

BINGO! Originally Posted by Whispers
Not my first rodeo...