Providers...ever have someone you know show up for a date?

The Scenario:

Four-hour date with a client: $1,000
Meeting him at his 5-Star incall: $300 per day room
Opening the door and it's....Uncle Fred!: PRICELESS!!

This has HAD to have happened before...
Toss it back to the hobbiests - ever show up to see a provider and you know her? Turns out to be the daughter of a client/business partner/former student...???
There was a review on ASPD about a exwife showing up. It was funny as hell. I can't remember who wrote it but it was great.
There was a review on ASPD about a exwife showing up. It was funny as hell. I can't remember who wrote it but it was great. Originally Posted by Bloodhound
It was written by The Scot. Here is the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8243
I had a lady recount to me once about her first meeting with a hobbyist. He knew from some friends that he knew her, but she knew him only by his hanlde. He showed up, and she said, "OMG! You go to my church! I can't see you." She did anyway.
Yes, it happened to me. Our kids played basketball together. Sitting in the stands-we never looked at each other the same lol
It was written by The Scot. Here is the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8243 Originally Posted by MrSmith8691

I feel for the guy but that is hilarious!
OMG!! I am grateful to say that this scenario has never happened to me (knocks on wood..lol) but unfortunately one of my girlfriends younger brother saw one of my ads on BP..but i just deflected it by asking him what was his young ass doing on the internet anyway...lmao!!
I have had this happen to me just once. Made appointment with really great looker, no face pics however. When she opened door it was the ex gf of my best friend. She was as surprised as I was, but we had some real fun. Found out real reason she left him, surprise also.
OK, not exactly but still embarrassing. I had a regular at one of the old SC on NW highway, we had played for years. I show up and she is at work but is fighting the flu so she says see Rose she pays. Rose is on stage so I go to tip her and check her out, I knew who it was half way across the floor. OMG she grew up with my daughter, known her since Indian Princess (this was about 3 years after HS). I do a sharp military about face and head for the door. Then I hear "Mr. ....., Mr....." I keep on walking, feeling like a dog and I have not been to a titty bar since ...well maybe I have.

not happened yet!
No, but I have had someone I know find out what I do and ask me about one...
I have never known anybody that has come too see me. But while talking we are friends with the same people.
Yes, it happened to me. Our kids played basketball together. Sitting in the stands-we never looked at each other the same lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Did you go thru with the session?

I had a provider tell me a story very similar to yours and they actually went through with it.

I'll admit it. This is one of my fantasies. The fantasy used to be seeing a girl I knew at a strip club, but I am too old for anyone I went to school with to be a stripper. I don't really know any girls that are college age.

So now, it has shifted to the hobby. I would find it awesome, not awkward.
I worked in a store and was waiting on a young lady ...gorgeous by the way ....when we got thru in my Department I was going to turn her over to another young lady in our womens dept .to help her out ...as I did she asked my name .......I told her and she looked at me , and asked if I knew so-and-so.when I said I did and he was my son ....oh my goodness she said .I know him also ....later Kim from our ladies dept. came over and asked if my son was nuts for letting her get away .......The gorgeous girl told her she had dated him ...found out a couple of days later that She was A stripper .when I walked into a local dance club close to my work .....I was eating a sandwich for lunch .....when there were a couple of GREAT boobs right in front of my face .......It was HER .......she laughed and said HI ...Hey dont go away I have a break and I want to talk with you ...she came back to our table in sweat pants and sweat short .sat down and ate lunch with us .as she explained How she and my son had dated and what a great guy he was .ETC ..wish I had known that sooner .He had gotten married about 6 weeks previous to this and had a Bachelor Party at the Club she danced at ..She was off that night .LOL I would have set it up if I had known before hand ....to have her working that night ...used to see her often after that when I ate lunch at the club .......and she would always come over and sit at the table with us ....when I mentioned her to him .he said no he didnt remember her .LOL yeh Right ....then later said OH yeh I remember her now .........dont SAY A WORD TO MY WIFE ....I didnt .