Any one know......

if Ms Anika (old Ms Elizabeth) and Busty Mature Amy (shes been 45 for a long time people say lol) are around and still working?

Thanks
Recently did a session with a provider that used to do duos with Ms Anika if you're refering to the one in Rochester. Was a fun duo when I did it over a year ago. Looks as if Anika as currently retired from the business according to the provider I saw. Now as to Amie I wish I could find her again. Although everything was covered with her massage far surpassed the short comings of CBG.
Thanks, Hopefully Amie will pop back up around. But I doubt it as her number goes straight to voicemail.

Recently did a session with a provider that used to do duos with Ms Anika if you're refering to the one in Rochester. Was a fun duo when I did it over a year ago. Looks as if Anika as currently retired from the business according to the provider I saw. Now as to Amie I wish I could find her again. Although everything was covered with her massage far surpassed the short comings of CBG. Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
When was the last time anyone saw amie
Who was the duo girl
Who was the duo girl Originally Posted by pillowlips
I believe it was Chloe Giggles. They were in a review together some few years back.
miss MzElisaBAT
When was the last time anyone saw amie Originally Posted by pillowlips

Last saw Amie in January, but haven't been able to reach her recently.