Verify Him!!! BE SAFE!!

Hello there if you are a provider who does not screen your calls I suggest you do start and the place to go is VerifyHim.com. This website has already saved me time and kept me safe. I have only been using it a week. Lets help each other stay safe.

<3 Madison Starr

www.VerifyHim.com
So just for fun, I put my grandmother's phone number in there... it said it came up as "dangerous/rob/rape" -- So I tried a few other numbers of people I know that have had their numbers for years and years... they all came up with some reason not to see them too. Not sure how much faith you should put into that site dear.
Hello there if you are a provider who does not screen your calls I suggest you do start and the place to go is VerifyHim.com. This website has already saved me time and kept me safe. I have only been using it a week. Lets help each other stay safe.

<3 Madison Starr

www.VerifyHim.com Originally Posted by SuperSeXXXyBunny
I've been using VH for sometime now and I love it! They're always spot on.
I've put my number and my family member's numbers in there and they never came up
as anything so someone needs to do some additional checking on things.
  • Sami
  • 12-09-2011, 04:40 PM
I too have been using them. Awesome site. Jenna it will bring up a list of bad numbers with the prefix then is when you should verify its the number you searched.
Verify Him.

Good site, I am a fan.

I would recommend to a provider
Fair enough... then hopefully it'll turn up some different answers once i'm all the way registered lol Sorry to judge it so quickly.

Thanks ladies =-)

<3 Madison Starr

www.VerifyHim.com Originally Posted by SuperSeXXXyBunny

Good point, SSB, thanks for that site. I also have lots of provider aquaintances who are reference friendly and so am I. I've been in this biz a LONG time, and back in the day, we never used references or referrals. Thankfully nothing ever happened and most of the men I saw, my other girlfriends saw as well so they could at least vouch for some of them, but it's far better to be safe than sorry.
verifyhim is an awesome site.. of course you should always do thorough screening besides what the search engine list, but it is definitely a great site to help the screening process.
thanks i will be sure to sign up for it.
Interesting.