Sexy Video Services: Spice Up Your Ads!

Hi Ladies,

Creating a short sexy and seductive video clip is the perfect way to spice up your ads and website.

Please take a look at 3 little videos that I have recently shot for 3 different providers.

The videos are cellphone friendly and your clients can view them on Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, and Android.

I am Saint Louis, MO based but frequently travel to Seattle. My rates are more affordable than you may think. I enjoy what I do and it shows.

Lots of new photos on the way, been shooting with several Seattle girls all week...whew!

Here is my photography portfolio.

Spice up your ads for 2012 with a short video and photo package

Warmest regards,
GlamboxFX
Awesome videos! Too bad you're not in OKC. *sigh* Such is life.
I know, I need to tour a few cities, maybe the bigger ones like Las Vegas, KC, Houston, Dallas, ......etc.

I do offer significant 50% off shoot discounts to ladies that would be willing to travel to STL for the day. The discount is to help you out with travel costs and hotel expenses.

One doesn't have to be an actress to shoot a video, just a good personality and smile....it is a lot easier than it looks and only takes a few hours.

Aimee's video got 1500+ views in just 3 hours after posting it on her local ad board. How is that for traffic and prospective clients
Yes I agree with the increase in traffic. I am thinking of calling EssenceAngel right now. Very tastefully done.
Still editing her video but here couple of new images from the other day