Not sure what to do..

I have a client that is threatening to post a bad review on me because our personal relationship went sour..

What should i do?!

:/
You should read the forum guidelines:

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Thank you!!
Simple really.

Schedule your next appointment and rock their world!
Just like so many of your other reviews have stated.
Aly, let the douche post his negative review. Most of us here that have hobbied longer than 3 months can tell the differance between an honest(valid reasons given for) negative review and a vegful/agenda/pissed off cause he didn't get what he wanted/he was a douche and you just wanted him gone ect. ect. ect. review.
  • st929
  • 03-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Aly...I've known you from since you've began. Trust me one sour pus with a rebuttal (which I am sure some gentleman will post a link to in the review comments) will erase any of the "threat" his words possess.
Thanks guys! He was never even unsatisfied with my service. Just got mad because I'm choosing to not talk to him anymore due to me not being comforable with the type of things he would say to me.. so the negativity is on a personal level, not even related to the hobby at all. Guess we will see if he even decides to put up a review.
Name his handle here. The first to post is usually the one believed and all the the white knights will comfort you and say what a bad guy he is and come schedule with you. Some will be scumbags looking for discounts for good reviews. It goes with the territory.

The whole world is fucked and the most fucked are right here!

In other words, don't sweat it. Smoke yourself a drink and forget about it. Shit happens.

But if you owe him money, we will be havin a popcorn party!
I'm new to this site and couldn't resist responding to this thread!

"This too shall pass..." In a month it will be a vacant memory, in a year a sea of faces will blot out this unfortunate event forever and steer our provider into even greater successes, conquests and riches, as we provide continual material gain for great girls like Aly!

I'm sure he was a total jerk-off, insincere, a game player (ironic term on this site!), and loser. Good riddance to him!
Cheers!
Pearlsandgold
Fides Quarens Intellectum
See!!!!!!!
I don't even know his handle on here!
He did do nice things for me, which of course thanked him for, but I don't owe money lol

Pearlsandgold, I dig you're thinking process!
I know all will be ok. Screen shots are a great invention if necessary
tell him to go fuck himself
tell him to go fuck himself Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

What he said!!!
  • Jaci
  • 03-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Yea what he said!!!!
Wooohoooo Im under Berkleigh................
Wooohoooo Im under Berkleigh................ Originally Posted by Jaci
We want photos!