Curious about opinions on Cohen

Cohen just came out and totally trashed Trump. I'm curious how people are taking it.
IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4780.jpeg Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not sure if my phone just can't view it or what, but the image just shows the file name and no image.
I'm not sure if my phone just can't view it or what, but the image just shows the file name and no image. Originally Posted by relaxedman
It didn’t post. It was the NY Posts cover page today. Cohen dressed in black and white stripes with the headline “TRUST ME”. I thought it summed it up perfectly.
lol, one thing I find funny is politicians trying to discredit him. I am not saying he is being truthful now, but for a politician to speak as if they have the moral high ground is amusing. They are doing exactly as they should to protect their interests. I was discussing this with my wife and I had to remind her that the politicians only serve their own interests. If he had came out the opposite, the democrats would be the ones screaming like the republicans are now. The goal is to muddy everything up so that the real truth will not be recognized when shown. And that is exactly what we have now. How does anyone know who to believe?
  • Devo
  • 03-01-2019, 08:55 AM
They caught him in more lies, and have already referred those to the DOJ.

He's a rat, first off, snitches get stitches, and he's afraid of being somebodies bitch, and doing anything to get his ass out of jail.

No different than a CI, who is too much of a pussy to take the time they deserve.

No respect, and you can never trust a rat.
They caught him in more lies, and have already referred those to the DOJ.

He's a rat, first off, snitches get stitches, and he's afraid of being somebodies bitch, and doing anything to get his ass out of jail.

No different than a CI, who is too much of a pussy to take the time they deserve.

No respect, and you can never trust a rat. Originally Posted by Devo

I think your thinking is exactly how most will view him.
  • Devo
  • 03-01-2019, 10:48 AM
I think your thinking is exactly how most will view him. Originally Posted by relaxedman
Most that aren't completely hypocritical Democrats.
Personally, I feel all politicians are hypocritical. They are all self serving turdballs. Anyone thinking either party actually gives a shit about this country needs to take a reality check.
Seems to me it is all typical politics..a liar calling a liar a liar
I don't think he hurt Trump at all. If anything, he made the dems look kind of foolish and some of his testimony actually benefited Trump. At the end of the day it was just a bunch of contradictory testimony by a completely discredited person. Nothing more than a circus shit show.

The only thing the dems did get are several names to invite to their endless investigation escapades.
The real damage was establishing that Trump likely did facilitate a campaign finance violation, paying off his bitches.

The rest is just show for the wings on both sides.
  • SD78
  • 03-03-2019, 09:21 PM
I couldn't give a single fuck less. He could have paid off a thousand hookers and I wouldn't care. I do no believe that people voted for a moral compass, they voted for the person that they thought was the best for the country at the time.

And who the fuck doesn't expect Russia to medal in our elections? We don't even try to hide that we do it to other countries.
If you are simple enough think that we don't we then just send me some money because I air mailed you some magic wind.
The real damage was establishing that Trump likely did facilitate a campaign finance violation, paying off his bitches. Originally Posted by tannana
Just the opposite is true. Cohen testified that Trump asked him to lie to Melania about it. That suggests Trump acted primarily to protect his family, not his campaign. Think John Edwards.
And who the fuck doesn't expect Russia to medal in our elections? We don't even try to hide that we do it to other countries.
If you are simple enough think that we don't we then just send me some money because I air mailed you some magic wind. Originally Posted by SD78
I'm not sure you get to whiff on the difference between "metal" (a substance) and "meddle" (to interfere in an issue that isn't your concern) and have anyone take the subsequent line about being "simple"; too seriously. YMMV.

That said, Russia interfering in the election is to be expected. Having the assistance of one of the campaigns is not.
Just the opposite is true. Cohen testified that Trump asked him to lie to Melania about it. That suggests Trump acted primarily to protect his family, not his campaign. Think John Edwards. Originally Posted by lustylad
You just invented a line of of thin air. "Just the opposite" is indeed untrue. Paying off one's bitches to avoid political disclosure is an in-kind campaign violation. You may believe otherwise, but the justice department already charged Cohen as such and have left Trump an unindicted co-conspirator to date because the DOJ has a policy about not indicting a guy who can simply pardon himself. The law is remarkably clear on this point.

Make no mistake, Trump will get a chance to testify to his thinking on this point, because he will either be impeached over it or indicted the day he leaves office, particularly if it is in 2020.