Milf Melissa

Has anyone tried Milf Melissa since she returned to https://tallahassee.skipthegames.com...c/341003747963
I have. She is still a wonderful visit, but she isn’t what she was. Please don’t get my wrong, I enjoyed myself, but I saw her when she first showed up on STG...that Melissa was special.
Melissa has a top reputation here. There are many guys that would go out of their way to hook up with Melissa.
Damn I didn’t know she was back in tally I was looking for something to do last weekend had a lot of fun with her over the past couple years and was glad to see her in Mobile for a bit but hadn’t had much time lately to reach out to her and make a visit but now I hope she hangs in tally for a bit cuz I’ll be that way around the end of the month and will have to see her
Bangin good time she usually gets 3/4 rounds out of me !
I have had several good experiences with her in Mobile, she is a lot of fun
Melissa is a great lady and excellent provider. She is still my favorite here in Tallahassee. When I first moved to Tally, Melissa and Harley850 were the only ones I wanted to visit. If she enjoys your company you will never be disappointed.