Heels, women love them Well I do, How about you men? And Ladies?

What is your preference in a session with Stilettos on or off? Do you like the stripper heels or heels that can be worn out and about town?

How about when you see a lady in her photos? This is all about shoes!

Addicted to Shoes,
Sloane
I tend to like the "out and about" shoes myself...I have never had a thing for stripper shoes. I do love me some sexy feet, so YES...keep 'em in the pics!
I LOVE those heels and I like to hang on to them and push the legs back when going for the finish line....
I'm a leg guy, so I love seeing elongated legs in stilettos. You've got to love a woman who can move gracefully in heels. As for BCD, I like to start with them on, makes it seem like we are in a rush to tear into each other, but they eventually come off for comfort purposes.
I'm a leg guy, so I love seeing elongated legs in stilettos. You've got to love a woman who can move gracefully in heels. As for BCD, I like to start with them on, makes it seem like we are in a rush to tear into each other, but they eventually come off for comfort purposes. Originally Posted by swwaustin
Ditto
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuJS-ghQPo&feature=related"]YouTube- Model Falls at Prada Show[/ame]
I'm a shorter guy, and I love a lady in heels. The "stripper heels" that are all clear don't really turn me on that much, but regular heels definitely do.
I like the Open Toed Heels with the Toe Nails Painted! Nice!
Regular out and about shoes are my favs. In general...heels make a woman's legs look even longer. Women really do have longer legs for their body size than men…and longer necks too. During a session....sometimes on is okay, other times off is good too. Err… so I guess no preference. Pictures….it depends on how attractive her feet are. Some women have gorgeous feet….if so leave them off. Then again…some feet are….well not so attractive. Shoes might help in that case.

Sloane...Do I get extra points for answering all your questions?
I always request the lady to wear heels in and out of the bed. The site of a woman in heels and a nice tight short dress definitely gets my engine rev. If there is one article left on I make sure it's the heels!!!!!! Oh Yeah!
I love watching women in heels, but ultimately I just want them to be comfortable. So, no heels is also great.
I like the Open Toed Heels with the Toe Nails Painted! Nice! Originally Posted by Crispy1969
YES!!!
Sloane,

Your black boots are just fine with me!

SAS
  • Mokoa
  • 02-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Heels look very sexy
Shoes are hot heels, stilettos, open toes heels, spiked heels playmate can go on about shoes. Do guys think tennis are hot when u see a hot lady running in some small tight shorts and tank top with sports bra..mmmm