URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=512113
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway/Westheimer
Activities: Shower, massage, hj, bbbj, reverse cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Dark tied in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty face some age to her , Nice body a little soft not tone, b cups, nice ass
Recommendation: No
Can't use another gals contact data.
What happen to Thai Bebe? Is she still around?
On vacation
  • Pyle1
  • 01-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Too bad this review doesn't get credit, it is good intel.
Too bad this review doesn't get credit, it is good intel. Originally Posted by Pyle1
It happens she is only visiting just trying to help out save your funds and PASS on the new lady rather wait for Monica or Bebe
I saw her last Saturday. I liked her bbbj. I like how she licked my shaft bottom to top in addition to bls.

I get the sense she is not pse but I'm more interested in gfe anyway and to that effect she delivered.

The only issue I had with her was she resisted me bottoming out inside her. I happen to be on the larger side so not being able to go to pound town sucked.

In my experience, there are some women who get off on getting that cervix pounded and some who totally dislike it.

So word to the wise if you happen to be on the larger side if you are thinking of going in.
The only issue I had with her was she resisted me bottoming out inside her. I happen to be on the larger side so not being able to go to pound town sucked.

In my experience, there are some women who get off on getting that cervix pounded and some who totally dislike it. Originally Posted by jerz117
I feel your pain, I hate it when a lady doesn't let me properly bore her out!
She should of been told that ever thing is bigger in Texas and skipped Texas also to the white knights that are hitting me up 🖕 it’s my review and just giving facts to help out the fellow reviewers 🙃 I’ll go see Bebe when she is off her rag and have her rim me up🙂
M1 - Reading the replies, I didn't get the impression guys are trying to refute anything you said. Sounded like a few were just stating their experiences....

A'Man