Date: 12/2
Name: Coco
Phone: Not listed given after verification
Email Address: Cherrypop303@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Farmers branch
State: Texas
Address: North end of city
Activities: After an easy verification process I set an appointment with the lady of my choice for a massage
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Perfect height slightly over 5ft, super cute, glowing eyes extremely nice body c cups nice ass 105 lbs give it take
Recommendation: Yes
Good time indeed.

Sasha at 21 had been my regular go-to. Everything I wanted in a woman, I found in her. After her departure, Coco was suggested to me. I am very satisfied with every session with her. Coco's English convo is a big bonus for me, as we can talk without a translator. That makes the GFE more personal, which makes her IOP that much better. Her IOP will make you feel like a stud.

But I do think that she is a number....#1.
She like it without the hat
How’s everyone getting screened? i sent an email with the link on the site and it bounced back
How’s everyone getting screened? i sent an email with the link on the site and it bounced back Originally Posted by beeman1000
I got screened before the passcode..

But if you manage to get screened, Coco is a great gal. Can vouch for her. Saw her once at Michiko
I found the number on an old review not don’t want to spook them by sending texts without screening. but the email definitely doesn’t work
I told the Booker that the phone # isn't visible on their web site, so how can someone begin the screening process. She said that was intentional. They are not taking new customers right now. Maybe in a month or two.

If you text them because you found the number somewhere, they will ignore any "unknown" number. She said that they are trying to stay safe.
How’s everyone getting screened? i sent an email with the link on the site and it bounced back Originally Posted by beeman1000
I just noticed that Cherry Pop is now providing a Contact Number on their Web Page.

https://www.cherrypopp.net/

You can now contact them for the screening requirements. Good luck.