Session Length: 30
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: Long brown, pinned up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin, rough face, jacked up teeth, tats and
Recommendation: -
thanks for the review

She'd be good for whatever you wanna do.... and I do mean "whatever".
her ad says she is 30, you say 41.. just curious, do you know her to be 41, or is that your best guess?
her ad says she is 30, you say 41.. just curious, do you know her to be 41, or is that your best guess? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She's 41 or 42.
Claims to be 41. Like a lot of older providers, advertises she's younger.
OK, no review necessary (wouldn't get credit anyway) but on a whim, I went back to see Lisa on 9/12. What a mistake THAT was. Apparently, once she gets to know you a little, she adds "bitchiness' to the routine. So, luckily only plopped down .60 to get her to take her jeans off, lay on the bed, bitch for 10 minutes, then she said "go ahead and do what you came to do"!!!
So I piled on, pumped her until I unloaded, dressed and left. She's probably still bitching about shit today.

If I could change my recommend on the review above... it would be a resounding NO. I wouldn't pay .10 to listen to some whacked out chick bitch for half an hour and tell me "go ahead and do what you came to do". No fucking way.
may I inquire what it was she bitched about?
Her "baby daddy", some dude in the mid cites that sent her dick pics and she wanted to go do an outcall but her baby daddy wouldn't let her have the car, some dude that wanted s&m, but he comes so late that she looses the desire to do it....the sun came up this morning, the wind blows, clouds in the sky....you name it, she bitched about it....oh and not being able the find enough quarters for the drink machine. Whatever.
Her "baby daddy", some dude in the mid cites that sent her dick pics and she wanted to go do an outcall but her baby daddy wouldn't let her have the car, some dude that wanted s&m, but he comes so late that she looses the desire to do it....the sun came up this morning, the wind blows, clouds in the sky....you name it, she bitched about it....oh and not being able the find enough quarters for the drink machine. Whatever. Originally Posted by wizzzzzbang
She should have paid YOU as her "therapist!"

Originally Posted by Richardson570
  • PBnJ
  • 09-14-2015, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If Only they were all understanding of my needs!!!
were playing text tag.. i'll let you guys know once I fully test her limits...