Question for Providers about Doubles

I am a regular guy that has doing doubles on my bucket list. This is pretty common as most of us will not have a chance of this in real life. So I have 2 gals that I have seen that offer pretty much the same menu and are both awesome. I think it would be awesome to try them together. I contact both to see if they are interested, they do not know each other. One says hell yes, as I had shown her ad pics of a few of my favorites. She really wants to get with this one. I think #1 is at least bi. Provider number 2 gets back to me that she is willing.

Now for my question. Provider #1 quotes me normal donation as she is all for it. Provider #2 shoots back a donation of $150 more than her usual for an hour. I text back to clarify as I am not sure if she means just for her or for both of them. SHe replies that is for her part only.

Now I am not a cheapskate by any means, but I just cannot justify $700 for an hour of bliss, even if it does check off a bucket list item. I can see either of them almost 3 times for the same amount.

Is it common to up your rate for a doubles match? I guessed normal rate for both of them, I was not expecting a discount from either. What do you think? Clients can chime in also.
my guess is, if their rate individually is 150 for hhr....ur not getting doubles for 300, bc ur paying for the doubles "experience".....so it will likely be 350-400 or higher.
They are both 250-300 for an hour normally. The second gal quoted 400 for her hour, plus I have to pay gal #1 what ever she wants. I was thinking 500 combined not 650-700. I decided to pass on the doubles for now, and booked #2 for her usual $250 an hour.
I've done a number of doubles. The most I've ever paid is their standard hourly rate for each of the ladies. I've never paid an upcharge to do doubles, and don't think I will. For ladies that are really into doubles (really BI), they often offer a discount for doubles, which makes sense if you think about it. They will be there the whole time, but not necessarily occupied and working hard the whole time as they would in a singles session.

Having introduced several ladies to doubles partners, I've had great success with ladies that are truly BI and want to be with a lady, that are really into it. One of the ways to tell that is if that they don't upcharge for the doubles.
I've done a number of doubles. The most I've ever paid is their standard hourly rate for each of the ladies. I've never paid an upcharge to do doubles, and don't think I will. For ladies that are really into doubles (really BI), they often offer a discount for doubles, which makes sense if you think about it. They will be there the whole time, but not necessarily occupied and working hard the whole time as they would in a singles session.

Having introduced several ladies to doubles partners, I've had great success with ladies that are truly BI and want to be with a lady, that are really into it. One of the ways to tell that is if that they don't upcharge for the doubles. Originally Posted by Woodford
Agree...most providers that are BI will give a special for doubles. I would ask the one who's going to give you the normal rate, does she have a partner. The experience will be much more pleasurable because they know each other.
Simple answer is dump the one trying to increase their charge, because that's ridiculous. Find someone else willing to join in. I've never heard of a provider adding that much to their base cost to do a double.
I agree 100% with Woodford. I've done 25-30 doubles sessions. The best ones are when Lady #1 is an ATF. Ask her who she wants to fuck and then approach Lady #2 with the offer (bonus if you know and have been BCD with Lady #2.) Their standard 1-hour rate should also apply for the doubles - no upcharge. Full girl-on-girl assures a splendid time for all.

Enjoy! Doubles rock!!
I have also been contemplating doing a double for my birthday next month. My atf, who is bi, charges extra for doubles and so do the 2 she does doubles with who are also bi. The girls are $250-300 hr normally, but want $700 for an hour for doubles. Having a hard time justifying the extra expense.
"I want new tires but I'm having trouble justifying the expense because I could get my oil changed five times for the same price."
I agree 100% with Woodford. I've done 25-30 doubles sessions. The best ones are when Lady #1 is an ATF. Ask her who she wants to fuck and then approach Lady #2 with the offer (bonus if you know and have been BCD with Lady #2.) Their standard 1-hour rate should also apply for the doubles - no upcharge. Full girl-on-girl assures a splendid time for all.

Enjoy! Doubles rock!! Originally Posted by CoverMe
This.

The girls *need* to be into each other. If they're not into each other, the 2v1 ends up being kind of awkward.

Also, I want to reinforce that you should expect a doubles session to be single provider rate + X.
I've found , in my limited experience, that if the girls are not really into each other the experience is wasted. If they are, there is no upcharge and generally a discount.
I like a slight discount if I do a double. Especially if it was just for an hour at that. If I'm just a couple of a few hundred away from paying for an overnight with one I'd just assume doing that than to book a double with two. It's less work for both for the same time usually. I'm sure it's negotiable.
I try to do doubles with ladies in a 100 over/under max range (300-500 hourly) BUT if the lady charges even less then imo it's up to her to decide if she wants to keep her rate the same (mine remains the same).
I've yet to do duos with someone who charged significantly more than me but if she did i'd keep my rate the same.
I luv luv luv doubles.....I charge my normal rate and then tell the guy that to pay the other girl her rate.....no upselling on my part cause I am just happy n horny to be able to do doubles with some HOT gals!

Finman
.I will be your way October..my birthday is Oct 1 so maybe a hot damn double?? Lol
I also charge my reg rate & let the other girl charge hers. I luv playing with the ladies, so why would I charge more? Besides, its a priveledge to be able to play with some of these beautiful ladies!
-Dallas, ur def fun to play with!