Leaving Eccie and the Hobby for awhile.

I'm taking a nice long break from the entire hobby after tomorrow. I need to regroup for a bit, and enjoy a nice vacation. I am also wanting to work on my board personality, ignore is my best friend and I find myself being someone I am not in person and it bothers me, so I will definately work on that while I'm gonna. Because in reality I'm a really nice person and anyone who has met me knows. If I come back, I'm gonna be me and turn the other cheek and not be on the defense all the time.

Hobbyist and providers if you need a reference from me please email me directly @ sweetbustyamy@yahoo.com and ill always be happy to provide a reference as quick as possible! Everyone take care and stay safe!!!
Enjoy some R&R Amy :-)
Everyone needs a break to get the cobwebs out Amy. Enjoy your time off.
Take time off. Regroup. Enjoy yourself. And come back.
Enjoy your break hon..
Have a nice vacation, We will miss you here.
  • Trey
  • 02-28-2013, 09:21 AM

Good luck.
Enjoy our time off BA
Hmmmm...a sudden wave of UTR and breaks has come...

Good luck hun, and enjoy your well deserved "vacay" !
Thank you guys so much I really appreciate the support I'm gonna miss logging on here, but honestly I won't miss my own board persona lol. Ill try to be much more pleasant for everyone when I get back
I will miss it

Wakeup, I do believe the over/under has to have some stipulations on this one.......ijs
Be good love have fun on ya break hun I Love your attitude!
Enjoy your vacation and, as far as changing your board persona, just fight the urge to "post quick reply."
  • RGB93
  • 02-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Enjoy your time off, we will miss you. Hurry back
Best wishes hope everthing works out for you.