Ladies, We'll Contact You, Don't Contact Us.

A lot of us. like me, have a S.O. In an effort not to get Tigerized, I clean out all e-mails, texts, notes and call logs immediately after I see a Lady. I guess business is slow right now because I get unsolicited texts and e-mails from Ladies about availability, specials, visits from out of town, etc.

Ladies, you never know when the S.O. might be near our phones. Not good business sense to do this.

We know how to reach you, so let us do the initial contacting.

A Public Service Announcement From Oralist.
+1
A lot of us. like me, have a S.O. In an effort not to get Tigerized, I clean out all e-mails, texts, notes and call logs immediately after I see a Lady. I guess business is slow right now because I get unsolicited texts and e-mails from Ladies about availability, specials, visits from out of town, etc.

Ladies, you never know when the S.O. might be near our phones. Not good business sense to do this.

We know how to reach you, so let us do the initial contacting.

A Public Service Announcement From Oralist. Originally Posted by Oralist
That is very tacky. If I had a family or SO I would use a hobby phone or email. You never mix business with pleasure Sorry that happen to you. Get a hobby phone and take it as a lesson you can only be mad at yourself.
There are a couple out of town girls that I see. I like it when they let me know that they are coming to town. I have hobby email and phone accounts so that there is never a worry about the SO seeing it.
  • Trey
  • 03-24-2013, 09:23 AM
I don't mind it so much. What I do mind is the girl that is hounding me for a review right now I saw almost a year ago. Bitch hounds me every three months on that shit, you can't write a review after 30 days. Don't know if you would expect a good review after busting a guys balls about it for so long.
+1 oralist!

I feel if you are contacting me you should be paying me.
I don't mind it so much. What I do mind is the girl that is hounding me for a review right now I saw almost a year ago. Bitch hounds me every three months on that shit, you can't write a review after 30 days. Don't know if you would expect a good review after busting a guys balls about it for so long. Originally Posted by trey
Same for me.

Oralist do you use a hobby phone? Surely you do being married and all.
I don't think that would work for me. How do explain the phone if your S.O. finds it or the phone bill if she finds that? Especially if she finds it filled with Hobby texts that are unsolicited. Or worse, you left it filled with Hobby conversations. Then, consider yourself "Tigerized"!
You shouldn't be doing this. If you can't manage a hobby phone and are giving providers your personal number all while married then mark my words, you will get caught sooner or later.
Tracphone no bill.
Giving hookers your personal number and email is asking for it... I agree that hookers shouldn't contact clients randomly, but not all hookers share all discretionary views, hence why a hobby phone and email is a must...
  • klutz
  • 03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
You get contacted through a form of communication which you provided to someone else, dont flip out when someone tries to contact you in that way.

If you didnt want to be contacted, you should have used a hobby phone or a hobby email address.

Personally... I like the unsolicited contact... sometimes gets me in the mood when I wasnt at the time.
you can't write a review after 30 days. . Originally Posted by trey
No time limit on how long it takes to write a review.

Of course, you would not get PA credit after 30 days.

And, of course, you can expect a lot of shit to come at you from other members. And a lot of the info may be obsolete.

But, you can still write it.
Giving hookers your personal number and email is asking for it... I agree that hookers shouldn't contact clients randomly, but not all hookers share all discretionary views, hence why a hobby phone and email is a must... Originally Posted by Valerie
I agree! Hookers contacting me, wanting to Skype all the damn time, sending me emails with pictures, texting while drunk...it never ends I tell ya!
I agree! Hookers contacting me, wanting to Skype all the damn time, sending me emails with pictures, texting while drunk...it never ends I tell ya! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hahahaha!!