In my defense

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=704982

This guy had old references n we both had to cancel for whatever reason two x before, I text him to cancel bout an hour prior where he ask me to call so he can "hear it in my voice" I do n he thanks me for at least calling to cancel, offers to work something out for 2hr@$$$$ not 1hr @$$$
N the most fucked up thing is dude knew I was upset having bad day wanted to help and I'm not joking verbatim said "look don't worry if ur hair isn't fixed or no makeup, just let me pick u up its ok"
Reluctantly I go and before I even set bag down he insist I turn my cell entirely off and I wasn't even on it let alone a foot in the door, I was parking at 11:03 3 mins after. I'd rather say I'm sorry I'm just having off day n I don't want to fake it. Plus guy has other bad reviews and iso
I didn't ask or expect anything I apologized n he put his shirt on, I never took my shoes off I didn't leave him, & regarding my clothes, I had same dress I wore .

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=703943

This guy met me in a smoking hotel n left money on table n said he had to go...I don't remember where I ever stopped being MSOG
I have plenty of guys in a hurry at lunch from work who go

I don't want to come off defensive but I had an off week kinda
I have all good reviews until now and I recently met some commenters
My showcase says 140 curvy
I may have added a few holiday pounds but certainly not 30lbs
If I didn't count n front and chase down for the extra from MUS UNDERSTANDING, but I don't try to fuck people over n have always been told I'm GFE.
I still want to see you Ms. Wow,,,,
Betty, you've got a good rep, solid regulars, and great looks. You'll bounce back.
I'm sorry that happened to you Betty.
I hope your able to take care of whatever problems you are having.
I still want to see you Ms. Wow,,,, Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Thanks finally something nice
Betty, you've got a good rep, solid regulars, and great looks. You'll bounce back. Originally Posted by TransAm
Thanks, helps alot the kind words n support
Get back up on that horse and ride, cowgirl!
Sounds like you are burned out.......it will only get worse from here.......ijs

yes ma'am
I'm sorry that happened to you Betty. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Sorry this happened to her? I'm sorry this happened to the guys. They didn't get what they expected and reported honestly on their experience. That's on her.

It doesn't mater what some ladies do, some of you guys will always defend them.

Sorry this happened to her? I'm sorry this happened to the guys. They didn't get what they expected and reported honestly on their experience. That's on her.

It doesn't mater what some ladies do, some of you guys will always defend them.
Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Yes to both. But her past reviews are so good... deserves a second chance?
What's a giraffe pussy?
Yes to both. But her past reviews are so good... deserves a second chance? Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
She could gain 100 pounds, not shower for a month and only offer a jack shack experience and some dude would still give her a second chance.
She could gain 100 pounds, not shower for a month and only offer a jack shack experience and some dude would still give her a second chance. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Not this dude.