URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=440069
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 3 star near galleria
Activities: LFK, BBBF, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice looking, porcelain skin, full lips, perky breasts, a few tats.
Recommendation: Yes
Family Emergency must be the #1 provider BS excuse.
Such a shame. I was looking forward to seeing her
What is BBBF?
Sounds like a no to me
I agree with Red Cat, sounds like a solid No to me. I don't understand why you gave a Yes recommendation.
Should say bbbj

UPDATE: received a very sweet text and she apologized for being rushed. Hope to meet up with her again as her skills really are top notch.
UPDATE: received a very sweet text and she apologized for being rushed. Hope to meet up with her again as her skills really are top notch. Originally Posted by Sparky
Thanks for the update, Sparky.

Thanks for the update, Sparky.

Originally Posted by VeryClean
Originally Posted by Sparky
Due to Sparky's update, I do think Dark Haired Barbie should be given a second chance. Everyone has bad days but at least Dark Haired Barbie sent a very sweet apology text to Sparky and did what was needed to make things right. That counts a lot in my book.

Due to Sparky's update, I do think Dark Haired Barbie should be given a second chance. Everyone has bad days but at least Dark Haired Barbie sent a very sweet apology text to Sparky and did what was needed to make things right. That counts a lot in my book.

Originally Posted by VeryClean
I concur
lots of cat and mouse with this one. already crossed her off the cage list. I certainly tried since those big fake lips would look wonderful around my cock, but too many damn attempts to hook up. thanks for the solid review !
Originally Posted by dclxvi85

yeah, I get a message at 1:40 am that she's available LOL wtf... im old!