User ID:: 64166
Phone: 817-751-8057
Email Address: myramartini777@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=64166
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Spring Valley and DNT
Activities: GFE+++
Hair Length and Color: Brown to her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Myra is a natural beauty, no make-up needed. I can’t really articulate her attractiveness and persona in words. To put it in simple terms... She’s a sexy as fuck MILF. Damn. Large up top, nice round ass, and soft in all of the right places.
Recommendation: Yes
Would you say her ass is bigger ? Some of the photos I can’t tell.
Myra is a treasure
Great choice in provider selection ! Sounds like a damn good time !
I read the ros and still don’t get the title.
Would you say her ass is bigger ? Some of the photos I can’t tell. Originally Posted by Mulberry
The pics are accurate to me, but even if her ass is bigger, it’s more cushion for the pushing. Lol.
I read the ros and still don’t get the title. Originally Posted by JohnSnow
It was a joke/play on me being mind blown from the experience, not just sex but her whole vibe and persona. I definitely enjoyed myself. Go see for yourself.
Myra has always been a class act..I've seen her a lot over the last few years,And there is never any excuses..Always on point with tcb, great communication,never missed an appointment, And always on time.
And.. she is always a great visit.
as you have had the opportunity to visit One of the very best there is. She has been around a while and it shows because of her class and great attitude.

There are not 20% of the ladies on this board that can match her all the way around. She is a pleaser and a great companion to spend time with if you want to relax with a nice lady.

Not many left like her, and those that are have stopped advertising as they do not need to.
The pics are accurate to me, but even if her ass is bigger, it’s more cushion for the pushing. Lol. Originally Posted by nate11911
No... yeah I agree. I like a thicker ass. For sure