URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=412267
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: 183, near Irving mall
Activities: Convo,Bbbj,Hj
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'3ish, Thick and curvy, very nice and large breasts with a couple of tattoos.
The Rest of the Story: PREFACE: she is a sweat lady, is very talented, and was very sexy. She does own a cat and is 420 friendly

I am on my way to the incall, she texts me that a maintenance worker just showed up, and he will take a half hour to finish... I’m already halfway there, so I decided to just keep going, and wait till the worker leaves. She calls me and is apologizing, and offers me a discount for another visit. You can tell that she likes to please her customer, and actually shows care to the situation. Anyway, I finally get in, and off the shirt goes. BIG breasts that are very very nice. She sits a chair out for me, and I take off my clothes and sit. She sucks me with great suction, lots of spit, and very good with her hands. She’s playing with my balls while sucking me and stroking me all at the same time, the whole while I feel like I’m going to bust from minute one. She is very sexy and good at what she was doing, but I couldn’t cum. She even tried a little over time, but I was being difficult. This is NOTHING against her skill, appearance, or anything. I was just a little nervous (being new), + workers working quite loudly outside.

We talked a little before leaving, and she is really cool. She kept saying “we have unfinished business. I’m gonna get that cum next time”. Thank you so much, you are amazing!
Recommendation: Yes