Looking For An iPad?

The new ones are out soon! The old one needs to be sold!
How much?
I have a 32GB Wifi + 3G model, purchased for $729, still in perfect working order. PM me for details and to talk money
Gee, Lily, unless you really want the camera, there's not really going to be that many new features, is there? I've got these cases of pinot grigio in the wine cellar, wanna trade?
I'm iPad crazy! I agree, I have a perfectly good iPad and there aren't that many significant differences. But I don't spend money frivolously on shoes and clothes and I'm one of few providers with a good looking savings account. So I've talked myself into it......almost
Speaking of spending money frivolously on shoes....I'm guilty.

I ordered these pink patent leather Alexander McQueen shoes with the cutest little heart-shaped peep-toe (retail over $800)... and when I got them in the mail, they didn't fit!

European size 40 (made in Italy) which equals out to 8 1/2 or 9. But they are very, very narrow! I think they would fit Miss Dreams perfectly; she looks like she has slender feet.

I absolutely love these shoes! They're so "Barbie." It really broke my heart that they didn't fit...but I'd still like to find them a good home. PM me if you're interested.

LOVE THESE SHOES!! Might make a pit stop and check em out!