A journalist doing their job

Amazing isn't it

So to recap - the Senile Biden White House is upset that a reporter is noticing all those illegals flooding across the border or dying in tractor trailers or drowning.
The point being…
Bx2, going to give you this one! The fact that there are so many border crossers continuing to come across, the other stations have done a shitty, piss poor job of reporting it. I actually like that guy, since he doesn't seem to throw a lot of personal opinion against the story but rather brings in folks from border patrol and others. The Dems have fallen on their dicks not addressing this border issue. Not that I agree necessarily with a border wall but, I don't also agree with letting people in to stay while we Wade through the year and a half of court cases just to hear them claim sanctuary requirements.
Bx2, going to give you this one! The fact that there are so many border crossers continuing to come across, the other stations have done a shitty, piss poor job of reporting it. I actually like that guy, since he doesn't seem to throw a lot of personal opinion against the story but rather brings in folks from border patrol and others. The Dems have fallen on their dicks not addressing this border issue. Not that I agree necessarily with a border wall but, I don't also agree with letting people in to stay while we Wade through the year and a half of court cases just to hear them claim sanctuary requirements. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Nice to see we can agree on something
I gotta get the Mrs off the chair with a spatula when this guy comes on.